Page 35 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Philadelphia protests turning violent; what's happening in your AOR?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Communist mags...
    Probably have the first round on the left, too.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Communist mags...
    Yeah, I walked into that one
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    And this
    Atlanta ‘Protesters’ Embedded Nails into Fireworks, Leaked FBI Document States
    https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...cument-states/

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Surrender in Portland??? Feds leaving downtown and State Police will take over security of federal property. I think this is only going to enable and embolden the burn loot murder crowd:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/federal-a...ortland-oregon
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    Will whoever is pulling the strings on the "mostly peaceful protesters" have the good sense to stop their assault immediately in order to give credence to the bogus narrative that the federal forces only made things worse? Or will they continue the assault as the Oregon State Police take over the area?
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    Surrender in Portland??? Feds leaving downtown and State Police will take over security of federal property. I think this is only going to enable and embolden the burn loot murder crowd:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/federal-a...ortland-oregon
    And they move to the next city target after they get done burning down the courthouse...
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    Will whoever is pulling the strings on the "mostly peaceful protesters" have the good sense to stop their assault immediately in order to give credence to the bogus narrative that the federal forces only made things worse? Or will they continue the assault as the Oregon State Police take over the area?
    They’ll continue until the federal courthouse is burnt down, IMHO. And the ComDems who are all condoning this destruction will just snicker and point at the President.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    They’ll continue until the federal courthouse is burnt down, IMHO. And the ComDems who are all condoning this destruction will just snicker and point at the President.
    The solution when they do is to move those federal court services to Medford, OR, and make Portlanders go there to do business with the court.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Turning over the security of the federal courthouse to the State Police is only going to embolden them to do the same thing in other cities through out the country. I really don't think that Oregon state authorities have the perseverance to see it through and will abandon the building when the going gets "rough". The burn loot and murder crowd will take this all as a "victory" for the cause. This move is only going to make things worse IMHO.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Just ran across this a little bit ago too. These kind of incidences are occurring more and more. Some end peacefully while others end up in shootings:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-oregon-video/

Page 35 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast