Page 49 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Philadelphia protests turning violent; what's happening in your AOR?

Feedback Score
    Went to try on shoes the other day the line outside to get in and the dots of where to stand and the you must use this goo on your hands to go in kinda brought me back to grade school OH wait even my grade school in the 70s did not have dots on the ground but did have the line up to get your lunch And line up for the library etc...

Just ended up mail ordering and get to try on wear around the house with my own time and comfort and then return the ones I do not want ? I used to hate that idea but now its kinda nice and does not cost me more heck cost me less no wear and tear on the car and saves me a hour or more

ALMOST like they figured out a way to bypass education camps and just make the USA one HUGE education camp that is controlled who follows the new rules camp HMMMMMMMM

Yeah for sure blizzaro world

My buddy said he was going to Ikea to get something and the line was out the door around the building he was like NAH

Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    ^^Oh FÜK. Too true.

I look at what is passing for biz as usual today and honestly feel like I’ve slipped dimensionally into Bizarro World.
    Last edited by Honu; 08-11-20 at 19:30.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    Went to try on shoes the other day the line outside to get in and the dots of where to stand and the you must use this goo on your hands to go in kinda brought me back to grade school OH wait even my grade school in the 70s did not have dots on the ground but did have the line up to get your lunch And line up for the library etc...

Just ended up mail ordering and get to try on wear around the house with my own time and comfort and then return the ones I do not want ? I used to hate that idea but now its kinda nice and does not cost me more heck cost me less no wear and tear on the car and saves me a hour or more

ALMOST like they figured out a way to bypass education camps and just make the USA one HUGE education camp that is controlled who follows the new rules camp HMMMMMMMM

Yeah for sure blizzaro world

My buddy said he was going to Ikea to get something and the line was out the door around the building he was like NAH
    You buy shoes? Just hang around outside the Nike Store until someone uses a car to push the window in and grab as many as you can. After all, the stores have insurance, so it's not like you are stealing from them. Someone in your family has been treated badly by someone else - society owes you free stuff.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Hahahaha yeah
    never to late to teach a old dog new tricks (my dog responds to “get Down” “get out” “NO” “OUT” and “GOOD BOY” had to include these cause that is what the new kids do) might have to try the reparations looting method though !

I did see folks looting in pics and some had just one shoe in hand and a bunch of clothes hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    You buy shoes? Just hang around outside the Nike Store until someone uses a car to push the window in and grab as many as you can. After all, the stores have insurance, so it's not like you are stealing from them. Someone in your family has been treated badly by someone else - society owes you free stuff.

Andy

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post

Andy
    It really angers me that nobody is looting the New Balance store...
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    It really angers me that nobody is looting the New Balance store...
    I can’t steal Asics anywhere.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I can’t steal Asics anywhere.
    You footwear poor you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    You footwear poor you

Haha. My feet and joints are a wreck, so I stick with what works for running.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Haha. My feet and joints are a wreck, so I stick with what works for running.
    I always liked brooks for running but I have to admit my current pair of Solomons have been

If only I could loot them for cheap

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Its not that they dont care, the LE in the cities are too busy going after people not wearing masks in public. Priories man.
    Anyone have a pulse on PNW police culture? I’m guessing it’s pretty progressive.

All the rah rah thin blue line stuff is retarded and while the defund the police mantra is also lame there are plenty of AOs where the local population fully deserves the police force they get and it’s hard to feel bad about watching their precincts getting burned down. Not that that justifies anyone of it.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Page 49 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast