Page 57 of 153 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Thread: Philadelphia protests turning violent; what's happening in your AOR?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    They weren’t really “our side”; there were a lot of far-right types there that should NOT be considered “the enemy of my enemy” (Proud Boys, etc.). Second, we’re not going to be fighting ancient line battles, so the fact that they have perfected their own “crowd control” tactics doesn’t mean much. Start training for modern warfare and it won’t matter that they can go toe to toe with a Roman century.
    Yep that’s it, keep underestimating your enemy. I’m not saying what they’re doing would work in a gunfight. What I’m saying is they’re learning, adapting and communicating. They’re working together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
    Caltrops would bring that to a grinding halt.
    A lot would. But they’re learning and adapting.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    Yep that’s it, keep underestimating your enemy. I’m not saying what they’re doing would work in a gunfight. What I’m saying is they’re learning, adapting and communicating. They’re working together.

I'm not underestimating them. I'm saying don't take this video as a bellwether of how a full scale war against them would go. Two groups of idiots clashed, and one was better prepared for the rioting that they've been doing for months. It's not a surprise.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm not underestimating them. I'm saying don't take this video as a bellwether of how a full scale war against them would go. Two groups of idiots clashed, and one was better prepared for the rioting that they've been doing for months. It's not a surprise.
    We'll know it's getting real when one side breaks out the trebuchet ....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Stop calling them protestors unless they're actually protesting. If they're burning, smashing, graffiti-ing, looting then they're not protestors

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Stop calling them protestors unless they're actually protesting. If they're burning, smashing, graffiti-ing, looting then they're not protestors

They are insurgents. This is an insurgency.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue556 View Post
    Honestly, I'm not entirely sure how it's possible that things have become this divided without any major armed confrontations sparking as a result. We've been riding that fence for months. I can't imagine how much longer we have till we come to a Concord level event.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    Not surprised at all. No one actually wants to go to prison or to kill anyone. What are you going to do, shoot into a crowd? Shoot at rioters in the business district? What's the law of shooting someone across the street whos holding a Molotov cocktail?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They weren’t really “our side”; there were a lot of far-right types there that should NOT be considered “the enemy of my enemy” (Proud Boys, etc.). Second, we’re not going to be fighting ancient line battles, so the fact that they have perfected their own “crowd control” tactics doesn’t mean much. Start training for modern warfare and it won’t matter that they can go toe to toe with a Roman century.
    I admit I don't follow all these groups. I just know the basics....Anyifa, BLM, KKK...etc... But since when were the Proud Boys considered far right?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I saw it trending on Twitter last night and the left complaining about "the cops weren't doing anything to stop the racist idiots from assaulting us!"

Ironic to say the least...
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I admit I don't follow all these groups. I just know the basics....Anyifa, BLM, KKK...etc... But since when were the Proud Boys considered far right?

Since even their super conservative, abrasive, agitator of a founder left and distanced himself from them because they were getting so nutty. They're also very anti-woman. Basically, it's a bunch of Neo-Nazi incels. I know that the left lists any group that's right of Mao as "fascist" but there seems to be a decent amount of truth to that with the Proud Boys.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Page 57 of 153 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast