Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rioting spreads in Seattle - emergency weapons ban included

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    More info on the guard who reclaimed the rifles taken from the police SUVs

https://www.westernjournal.com/secur...sharingbuttons
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    No question about it, that man saved some lives that night (all, evidently without a second thought). Respect.

Feedback Score
    Good to watch

He mentions the first gun he had etc...

Last edited by Honu; 06-03-20 at 23:01.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I wonder why that Wong fellow in LA got pinched and this guy didn't? The Seattle guard was pretty heavily armed similar to the LA man. Was the LA main impersonating NG or something?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    I wonder why that Wong fellow in LA got pinched and this guy didn't? The Seattle guard was pretty heavily armed similar to the LA man. Was the LA main impersonating NG or something?
    The Seattle guy was in plain clothes with concealed Glock. The two AR's he had were recovered from Antifa rioters and he disabled them by removing the bolt and charging handle. I think he's been doing his best trying to clear up all the misreporting going on. He's not undercover police and wasn't there to crack heads; he was there on a job as security for a news crew and saw a chance to prevent a potential loss of life.

The LA guy was fully kitted up with NVGs, plate carrier, etc. He's an instagram influencer, former Army, current airsofter. He claims he was on his way to a friend's jewelry business to help guard it. Some of the news stories said Guardsmen saw him roll up in a civilian car fully kitted and thought that was odd so they reported him to the police.
    Last edited by crosseyedshooter; 06-03-20 at 23:29.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Ditto above he was security for news crew he had a bag he mentions he carries a plate in his bag but he was basically in. normal clothes with a bag and his glock put away so he was not heavily armed at all

Both guns were stolen out of police vehicles He acted on the first gun cause the punk started firing it into the car and it was the thing to do

Other dude seemed to be impersonating NG or something off ? So really two radically diff situations

One at work plain clothes a single side arm concealed with a news crew

The other one playing some kinda dress up warrior fantasy and going down into the problem ! Huge difference from my perspective at least

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Got it, thanks. I thought one of the AR's was his. Now I know different.
    Last edited by TomMcC; 06-03-20 at 23:47.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123