Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: America is burning or how democratic leaders respond to riots

Feedback Score

America is burning or how democratic leaders respond to riots

I want to have a thread about the response to the violence, that seems to be almost uniform across the country.

I want to divorce this thread from the original thread on the murder of a man in police custody.

I have served on the riot squad of of the sheriff's department where I was a deputy along time ago. Plus 2 intifadas in Israel.

Let me be perfectly clear back in the day, back in the day we never entertained the idea of letting the riot happen. This seems to be the response across the country of primarily democratic mayors and governors.

You can't bring peace back to the streets of America by letting riots just hopefully burn themselves out. Back in the day, when we kitted up in riot gear and hit the streets in formation, it intimidated the people. Which is the start of ending the riot.

Understand perfectly clear AG Barr wants to investigate who is behind these riots, when it comes to funding.

20 members of Bidens staff have sent money to a fund to bail out rioters in Minneapolis, the fund at this point in time has raised more than $20 million dollars. The creator of the fund needs to be investigated and prosecuted under terrorism laws and RICO.

But if anyone thinks, the future of the USA is not at risk due to open season on police and private property. You would be wrong.

This has been my business forever, I was part of a group that designed what should have been Israel's response to something that had not even happened yet, the Intifada. Israel had a change of Defense Ministers and the program was never picked up. Then years later they picked 1 item out of a very long document and thought it would solve the problem.

These riots need to be taken seriously, but they aren't going to be. Why you ask? Because forces exist that don't care what happens as long as Trump is defeated in November.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Because forces exist that don't care what happens as long as Trump is defeated in November.
    I think they're hoping he will be defeated now. I'm pretty sure they're hoping this turns into a revolution and they can be part of setting up a government where they never had to worry about elections again.
    Last edited by BoringGuy45; 05-31-20 at 07:47.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    ***Double Tap***
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    I think they're hoping he will be defeated now. I'm pretty sure they're hoping this turns into a revolution and they can be part of setting up a government where they never had to worry about elections again.
    Russia hoax- fail
    Ukraine hoax- fail
    Hunan flu shutdowns- fail
    Nationwide riots- I predict fail.

The ComDems are letting the criminals burn down their own cities. Cities that would never vote R anyways. The only chance they have left is widespread election fraud and cheating.
    Last edited by flenna; 05-31-20 at 08:40.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Yoni , your statement about never letting the riot happen was very apt . I just read an article in The American Spectator on line .... "Mayor Moron Destroys America`s Major Cities" , where the author discusses Eugene Methvin`s 1991 NRO " riot primer " where he compares two July 1967 riots in Toledo and Detroit and the response .

Your statement is almost identical to the author`s " The time to halt a riot is right at the start, by pinching off the criminal spearhead with precise and overwhelming force " .
    What you do NOT do is try to let a riot just play itself out as was proven in the Detroit riot.

This info has been out there for decades , but the powers to be have chosen to ignore it and gone the appeasement route .... and we see how that is working , just like it did in Detroit in 1967.

That article is still up on the site if you want read it in its entirety .

Feedback Score
    Deleted.... We're looking at 1968-1969 all over again. It's going to be a long hot summer.
    Last edited by Det-Sog; 05-31-20 at 09:17.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Exactly this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    I also am hoping for this!

I still have enough faith in Americans that believe in the Constitution to help hold the line and then clean house.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    First option is to blame Trump even though he's been on the side of the protesters since it started.

If that fails, blame Trump.

The question to ask is who benefits from all this lawless anarchy?
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    The rioters seem to have been given “essential” status and are exempt from following any laws, orders, or mandates.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast