Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: America is burning or how democratic leaders respond to riots

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I wonder just how coordinated this latest bout of Trump Derangement Syndrome is. Between organizations like ANTIFA, BLM and others, the Democrat Party, Progressive people like Soros, Obama, etc and news networks like CNN giving a platform to radicals to spew their hateful agendas, it seems like it was somewhat well thought out. "Spontaneous" rioting in 30 ++ cities in the USA in a matter of a couple of days isn't "spontaneous". Protests are now being organized in the smaller towns around here where I live. I really wonder if this plan was in place already for the election and they decided to give it a test run with this latest "crisis". Regardless, this is a taste of what you'll probably see the closer it gets to election time.
    Last edited by teufelhund1918; 06-01-20 at 08:50.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    Chiara de Blasio, arrested last night in NYC.

Jeremiah Ellison son of Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison declares for Antifa.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/son...ort-for-antifa

FBI needs to pop both of them on federal terrorism charges.

Force the Democratic party to chose between terrorist on left left side of the party less I mean AOC and the other bitches and so much more. If the party goes with the hard core left, Trump will win in a landslide.

Trump must not turn the regular army lose on the streets of America. The Guard and police is enough. If Trump turns the army lose that will be too much for the swing voters I fear and it might cost him the election.
    Last edited by yoni; 06-01-20 at 08:59.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Saw reports that last night in DC as the riot got worse outside of the White House all cell phone signals were cut. All the rioters and "reporters" who were live streaming went LOS. People who were watching traffic cams said that within minutes all the streets were deserted.

Anyone see anything?
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I believe 100% in the right to protest peacefully. There are obviously some real issues in the LEO community with officers that go beyond proper use of force responses, but I would say there are more good ones than bad. But it still needs to be addressed with real solutions. It still won't completely solve all the problems though. You'll find the same cross section of people in the LEO community as you do in regular society. There's good and bad in both. But once those protesters turn to acts of looting, rioting and violence, those people should be met with force and that means that you're responsible for your acts and it could cost your life.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    First option is to blame Trump even though he's been on the side of the protesters since it started.

If that fails, blame Trump.

The question to ask is who benefits from all this lawless anarchy?
    Former Obama adviser Susan Rice blamed Russia!

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Saw reports that last night in DC as the riot got worse outside of the White House all cell phone signals were cut. All the rioters and "reporters" who were live streaming went LOS. People who were watching traffic cams said that within minutes all the streets were deserted.

Anyone see anything?
    So what you're saying is without a chance to get their 15 minutes online or national TV it all went away? Shocking.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    So what you're saying is without a chance to get their 15 minutes online or national TV it all went away? Shocking.
    Oooooooooor, SS jammed all cell phone signal, cried Havoc and let slip the dogs of war? Once the rioters were confronted for real, they cut tail and ran? Everyone is Billy badass jumping on abandoned police cars, but when snipers on the roof of the WH start stacking bodies, it ain't so much fun anymore. Maybe?
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Oooooooooor, SS jammed all cell phone signal, cried Havoc and let slip the dogs of war? Once the rioters were confronted for real, they cut tail and ran? Everyone is Billy badass jumping on abandoned police cars, but when snipers on the roof of the WH start stacking bodies, it ain't so much fun anymore. Maybe?
    They've got the delusion that marching on the White House or the Capitol is going to be like the end of V for Vendetta, or any of the radical political music videos: The soldiers, impressed by the protestors' valor and feeling convicted for their role in the oppression, will just stand down and let revolution succeed. Lucky for them, they usually realize that shit don't work that way in real life about 2 seconds before shit happens.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I am in complete and utter amazement that people think that rioting and looting are going to “solve” anything. To me it makes those involved seem like witless, criminal-animals.

That said, with my tin-foil hat on, I do think this is another push by the crazy-left to push agendas to their end.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I was activated around 9pm on Saturday night and have been in down town Los Angeles since then. My company went out for a foot patrol early Sunday morning around City Hall and then that afternoon we went back out and did static security at city hall and LAPD HQ that afternoon into this morning and now my men are back out there. I had to stay back to deal with one brand new soldier who went loony tunes on us, I found an unloaded .38 special S&W revolver in his bags. I’ve slept about a total of three hours since Saturday morning.

Luckily my boss is supportive, I emailed him as I was in the back of an LMTV heading into the city to let him know that I wouldn’t be in to work for some time. It sucks though because it’s a summer internship at an aerospace company and I’ve only been there two weeks so far. Just started to really get into the various products and all that, lots of cool stuff.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast