Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: America is burning or how democratic leaders respond to riots

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Russia hoax- fail
    Ukraine hoax- fail
    Hunan flu shutdowns- fail
    Nationwide riots- I predict fail.

The ComDems are letting the criminals burn down their own cities. Cities that would never vote R anyways. The only chance they have left is widespread election fraud and cheating.
    This will NO DOUBT happen.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    This is almost completely a Leftist problem. It is their people burning their cities. I hate their cities and people. For me, this is watching my enemies at each other's throats. Even law enforcement in these shit holes are bad. What is not to like? I pop corn and curl up with a couple beers every night and watch my enemies re-elect Donald Trump.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I agree.

I've been watching cops stand around and doing almost nothing in most of these cities. Not wanting to escalate the situation per their lefty leadership. Some wearing bike uniforms to a riot? Have we learned nothing from the LA riots of 92' (I was there with the 40th MP's). We were on the streets the next day after LA jumped off. Why is it taking these NG units so long to mobilize?

Get out your non-lethal devices and take care of business. I watched Secret Service in DC let officer after officer take abuse & get hurt because "they didn't want to make arrests"?

The only cops I saw doing it right when it first jumped off (per California P.O.S.T. Training) were San Jose, CA. Clearing streets in riot gear, using less lethal munitions, with arrest teams behind the line taking out agitators.

Not sure what a lot of these other big city officers were trying to do? Other than watch their cities get looted and burned. It pissed me off.
    Last edited by Dump1567; 05-31-20 at 11:47.

Feedback Score
    So when exactly did arson and looting get removed from deadly force authorizations.

As far as rioting in general, go watch the Reginald Denny video.

Unfortunately this behavior has been excused and even glorified time and again. It would be political suicide to try to stop a riot at the beginning. Hell, violence and terrorism are often defended as being political speech.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    Not sure what to make of this whole insanity happening now. In a few days the riots should end or simmer down, clean up begins and quiet will settle. The cities affected, as noted, are mostly democrat controlled where the police are ordered to take a 'soft touch' Seattle, NYC, Minneapolis, for example, thus allowing the destruction to occur.. Haven't heard much on the news about other smaller locales, cities in places like Iowa, Nebraska, Montana, Alabama etc. Perhaps in these areas only peaceful protest demonstrations occurred and not riots, hence no media attention.
    I must say if events like those fear driven Minnesota NG bozos shooting (?pepper balls) at soccer mom Sally on her porch get more prevalent or common then the situation will change and any support for LE/NG will dissipate quickly. This coming from a very conservative, law and order supporting, rich white guy. IF LE /.gov loses the support of many people like me, my associates, friends, coworkers, which they are on the cusp of doing, then I fear for the nation.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    This seems to be the response across the country of primarily democratic mayors and governors.
    THIS is where the "out-of-towners" narrative comes from; "white supremacists & Mexican drug cartels (who are well KNOWN for their collaborative efforts... )," as the effete mayor of Minneapolis said (and echoed by the equally effete mayor of Pittsburgh yesterday).

FIRST rule of failed libtard officialdom - shift the blame to others (real OR imagined).

And before you get complacent, keep in mind that at LEAST 40% of people are gonna vote for THEIR fearless champion, no matter what, this fall.

- Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    THIS is where the "out-of-towners" narrative comes from; "white supremacists & Mexican drug cartels (who are well KNOWN for their collaborative efforts... )," as the effete mayor of Minneapolis said (and echoed by the equally effete mayor of Pittsburgh yesterday).
    So we know Biden had 20 people on his staff give money to pay the bail of those arrested in Minnesota, I didn't know they loved white racist so much.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dump1567 View Post
    I agree.

I've been watching cops stand around and doing almost nothing in most of these cities. Not wanting to escalate the situation per their lefty leadership. Some wearing bike uniforms to a riot? Have we learned nothing from the LA riots of 92' (I was there with the 40th MP's). We were on the streets the next day after LA jumped off. Why is it taking these NG units so long to mobilize?

Get out your non-lethal devices and take care of business. I watched Secret Service in DC let officer after officer take abuse & get hurt because "they didn't want to make arrests"?

The only cops I saw doing it right when it first jumped off (per California P.O.S.T. Training) were San Jose, CA. Clearing streets in riot gear, using less lethal munitions, with arrest teams behind the line taking out agitators.

Not sure what a lot of these other big city officers were trying to do? Other than watch their cities get looted and burned. It pissed me off.
    USSS doesn’t have the infrastructure let alone man power to effect mass arrests. Generally such actions get handed off to Park Police or MPDC as warranted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Even Ivy League lawyers got to get out and hood, talk about a privileged life, can't even use a Molotov cocktail right...

Two Brooklyn lawyers, including an Ivy League graduate corporate attorney, are facing federal charges over accusations they tossed a Molotov cocktail into an NYPD vehicle early Saturday morning during a protest over the police killing of George Floyd.

Colinford Mattis, 32, a corporate lawyer and member of Community Board 5 in East New York, was charged along with fellow attorney Urooj Rahman with the attempted attack on an empty police cruiser parked outside the 88th Precinct station house in Fort Greene.

“This is shocking news to me,” Andre Mitchell, president of Community Board 5 told the Daily News. “The allegation does surprise me because that doesn’t sound like him.”

The super of Rahman’s building called her “an angel” who recently lost her legal job. "I can’t believe it. I’m stunned,” said George Raleigh, the super of Rahman’s building in Bay Ridge. “This kid? She’s an angel.”

Mayor de Blasio Sunday blamed outside “anarchist” for the violence that erupted in New York over the weekend. But Mattis is a corporate lawyer with Times Square law firm Pryor Cashman.

Authorities say Rahman, 31, tossed a bottle filled with gasoline through a broken window into the cruiser just before 1 am Saturday but the Molotov cocktail failed to ignite. Rahman jumped into a van driven by Mattis and they sped off, court papers allege. The attempted torching was captured by video surveillance cameras outside the precinct stationhouse on DeKalb Ave., according to court papers. Cops gave chase and stopped the van nearby on Willoughby St. They found the makings of another Molotov cocktail in the back seat along with a gasoline container, authorities say.

Continued....

Pair of Brooklyn lawyers including Ivy League corporate attorney charged in Molotov cocktail attack on NYPD cruiser
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don't live in a large, urban area so I remain largely unaffected. So... It's easy for me to sit back and say this. But here goes...

As previous posts have said, I worry more about voter fraud than the riots taking place right now. And if it's as widespread as many fear, the election will be lost. And what then?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast