Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: America is burning or how democratic leaders respond to riots

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rero360 View Post
    I was activated around 9pm on Saturday night and have been in down town Los Angeles since then. My company went out for a foot patrol early Sunday morning around City Hall and then that afternoon we went back out and did static security at city hall and LAPD HQ that afternoon into this morning and now my men are back out there. .
    Thanks for leaving a pile of MREs in the auditorium ;-)

And thanks for coming out and staying on duty 30++ hours to help! You guys seemed to be in a pretty good mood the whole time.

Dennis.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    You and your team be safe out there!
    Quote Originally Posted by rero360 View Post
    I was activated around 9pm on Saturday night and have been in down town Los Angeles since then. My company went out for a foot patrol early Sunday morning around City Hall and then that afternoon we went back out and did static security at city hall and LAPD HQ that afternoon into this morning and now my men are back out there. I had to stay back to deal with one brand new soldier who went loony tunes on us, I found an unloaded .38 special S&W revolver in his bags. I’ve slept about a total of three hours since Saturday morning.

Luckily my boss is supportive, I emailed him as I was in the back of an LMTV heading into the city to let him know that I wouldn’t be in to work for some time. It sucks though because it’s a summer internship at an aerospace company and I’ve only been there two weeks so far. Just started to really get into the various products and all that, lots of cool stuff.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Thanks for leaving a pile of MREs in the auditorium ;-)

And thanks for coming out and staying on duty 30++ hours to help! You guys seemed to be in a pretty good mood the whole time.

Dennis.
    And thank you for the pizzas and snacks, although your coffee was pretty terrible lol. Had some good convos with some of the officers, seems to be a great group and where in good spirits as well.

I’m not out there tonight but should be tomorrow likely, if you’re working look for the guy with the diamond and say hi, that’s me.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Haha the coffee was getting such bad reviews I didn't bother.

I probably won't be back out there until later in the week. Hopefully this is over by then...

We also appreciate all the cool pics with some of your guys at another post and uparmored Humvee tour.

Thanks!

Dennis.
    Last edited by Dennis; 06-02-20 at 02:18.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You live in a legacy Blue run City with and ultra liberal Mayor, of course inside an ultra Blue State that is run by a Liberal Governor. That has been Blue for generations and it will remain Blue.
    A Cop kills George by kneeling on his neck, inside your Blue City and inside your Blue State and you blame fascism, well sit back a minute, sit the Molotov cocktail down and think a minute, where this is fascism coming from?
    The Democratic Party you Morons.
    This has nothing to do with George Floyd and everything to do with a Revolution,

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    You live in a legacy Blue run City with and ultra liberal Mayor, of course inside an ultra Blue State that is run by a Liberal Governor. That has been Blue for generations and it will remain Blue.
    A Cop kills George by kneeling on his neck, inside your Blue City and inside your Blue State and you blame fascism, well sit back a minute, sit the Molotov cocktail down and think a minute, where this is fascism coming from?
    The Democratic Party you Morons.
    This has nothing to do with George Floyd and everything to do with a Revolution,
    This is just everyone trying to get a piece of their pie. The white kid who kicked off the riots in Pittsburgh is in one of those fringe animal rights organizations

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    This is just everyone trying to get a piece of their pie. The white kid who kicked off the riots in Pittsburgh is in one of those fringe animal rights organizations
    That doesn't make any of that less true.
    Eventually this is going of the rails and violence will be uncontrolled, uncontrolled as in a roof top Korean event.
    American's can be wild and violent, we are watching the hornets nest being kicked by kids.
    This isn't going to end well and the Democratic Party and the Media own it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    People keep pointing to these Koreans like they stopped and invasion by stacking bodies. They fired a few shots, some people got hit!

People love drama! Everything is always about to go off or blow up, or end civilization. Just a few months ago some were sure that this flying AIDS was going to turn the world into a wasteland populated by marauding bandits. Yet here we sit! I'm still eating steak and Salmon and my biggest problem on Saturday was the liquor stores were so busy I couldn't get through.

Too much fantasy tv.

Like everything else. This will burn itself out. People will get bored, tired, arrested, or hurt. Then we'll move onto the next thing that's going to end the world
    Last edited by Arik; 06-02-20 at 09:43.

Feedback Score
    Agree but I think we are becoming to awoke in the left sense and every incident will be justified by the previous to push more get more

We now have to cater to the alphabet people but they just wanted marriage that was all
    Now the let them riot excuses
    So it’s the progressive destruction/creep on our society that happens or maybe to say this is a huge chop with a axe into the tree of freedoms

Bottom line this should have been squashed and peaceful only (pipe dream)

Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    People keep pointing to these Koreans like they stopped and invasion by stacking bodies. They fired a few shots, some people got hit!

People love drama! Everything is always about to go off or blow up, or end civilization. Just a few months ago some were sure that this flying AIDS was going to turn the world into a wasteland populated by marauding bandits. Yet here we sit! I'm still eating steak and Salmon and my biggest problem on Saturday was the liquor stores were so busy I couldn't get through.

Too much fantasy tv.

Like everything else. This will burn itself out. People will get bored, tired, arrested, or hurt. Then we'll move onto the next thing that's going to end the world

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The ComDems in NY are pointing fingers at each other now.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cuomo-de-blasio-riot
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast