Page 7 of 153 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Philadelphia protests turning violent; what's happening in your AOR?

Feedback Score
    and apparently you can be outside on your own property after curfew...

A81D2651-59A8-4363-97FB-BF6FDAC98703_jpe-1440393.JPG
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Well...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...29644228247552

The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist Organization.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    That is unbelievable. I have absolutely no desire to fight national guard troops, but WTF. I'd have to see in person, anyone know how much does that actually resemble live fire?

If I thought my neighbors were being fired upon, I don't know...
    This is very, very dangerous behavior. Heads should roll over this. Dead careers and prison time for the brass.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Like someone in another thread said "Yeah, go into the suburbs and flex on people while the rest of your city burns and you don't do jack shit about it".
    Seriously, though, I'd guess that's the long and short of it. They can't arrest or stop the people that need to because politics, and they're just taking it out on the next group of people. I mean, if you're told to enforce a curfew, but people that are breaking it can't be touched, well, you find somewhere else to march around with all your high-speed gear for a few hours so you can come back to the dept. after shift all nice and sweaty and tell your supervisor/mayor/etc "yessir, we went out and enforced the curfew just like you asked."
    Kinda like playing video games all day inside, then going outside and running through the lawn sprinklers a couple times so when mom gets back it looks like you spent all day outside instead...

Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    But don’t worry guys, these are the same officers who will stand in solidarity with us and refuse to follow orders when told to go house to house confiscating guns from law abiding citizens.
    Well, not to be to much of a dick, but if you watch this or most other "large scale police action/raid" videos, all it's going to take is one person down the street with decent marksmanship to put and end to that sort of nonsense real quick...
    Then shit will get serious after that, but still...
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I don't know what to make of that. I hope it's fake, and those aren't really the police. But then if it isn't the police, who the heck is it and what's their deal, what's their end game. To cause us to hate the police? Are they going to use different ordnance next time? Whoever it was, they had what looks like a NG Humvee.
    Last edited by TomMcC; 05-31-20 at 12:31.

Feedback Score
    But let us remember this happened before under Lincoln in 1863.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdwL...216CE&index=11

Obviously a movie, but the events did happen.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    I'm former law enforcement and about as pro LEO (local state AND federal) as one can get. WTF is this though? Seriously. Am I missing something? More to the story??? Is the video a FAKE??? WTF!

I'm sorry, I am failing to see the "Protect and Serve" here.
    I've been pretty pro Law Enforcement my whole life, but we are slipping. This kind of misdirected anger and enforcement of BS notevenalaw dictates from on high only means I will never stick my neck out.
    I'm sorry as I have said before, I want very little if any interaction with Law Enforcement, I mean not even to "Thank You for you Service." I'm sorry, just never again.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    , all it's going to take is one person down the street with decent marksmanship to put and end to that sort of nonsense real quick...
    Then shit will get serious after that, but still...

I would pay to see that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    Looking closely at that clip while there are NG guys trotting along down the street it was a COP who shot the paintball, not a NG member.

If I was a senior NCO or officer with that unit I'd let those cops know that was some bullshit and if it happened again they'd be on their own, consequences be damned.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    A callous indifferent officer sparks a protest. Angry and feral anarchists take over a protest and create a riot. The riot creates angry and frustrated cops who take it out on the innocent. And the wheel just keeps spinning.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Page 7 of 153 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast