Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Going rate for a GLOCK 19?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Prices have gone insane, completely insane. I saw Blue label Gen 5 34's for 6 something. I asked my buddy, he said Glocks at SGC were normally 3 to 400 ish in the past. The 34's are $750 street.

Its just nuts, people buying guns for the first time.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Prices have gone insane, completely insane. I saw Blue label Gen 5 34's for 6 something. I asked my buddy, he said Glocks at SGC were normally 3 to 400 ish in the past. The 34's are $750 street.

Its just nuts, people buying guns for the first time.

PB
    I was under the impression that Glock was very against dealers selling blue label for anything other than the set price they provided. I don’t know what the G34 price is, but the non-MOS 19s and 45s are sub $500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I was under the impression that Glock was very against dealers selling blue label for anything other than the set price they provided. I don’t know what the G34 price is, but the non-MOS 19s and 45s are sub $500.

Blue Label should be at a set price, I have to find a local Blue Label dealer that will take my GSSF coupon...some don't.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post

I saw a 17 and 34, but both were Gen5 MOS, so those prices were not attractive.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I just saw a G19 Gen5 in almost new condition sell for $800.00! It did have Ameriglo Agents though.
    NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Admitted New York State Bar 1994

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I just got on Gunbroker and looked up 17's. They were 799, and I'm not surprised. I've seen 9mm for almost 40 bucks a box (50 rounds).

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    I was up to one of my local gun guys and he had a Gen4 19 for normal price,I didn't even look at it cuz I'm not a fan but dam maybe I should grab it as a Investment,,, I will say things are a bit crazy out there. Makes me glad I'm very well set for the foreseeable future !

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I was checking out G19 Gen5/mos, and M&P M2.0 compact 4", on Gunbroker just a few days ago.

The best online prices I've seen recently for new G19/MOS were $750, but many at $800, $850, or more, likely the average is into the mid 800's.

It's crazy town. I expect after the current surge of 'panic' demand for firearms is met and all the previously non-gun-owning Suburban Susie's have gotten their pistol that they'll never shoot, firearm prices will drop back down to a more sane range. Best guess would be around mid next year, unless Trump loses the election and the legislative situation goes totally sideways for pistols.

What's gonna be the far worse problem, and I don't see any short-term end in sight to this one, is the ammunition supply. I think we are hosed, for years, on being able to stock up on any factory loaded ammunition.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My G4 G19 with NS and 3 mags was about $480 I recall. This was 3 years ago or so.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    $1100 in CA. Really.
    "Superior gear will never make up for a lack of training or attitude"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast