Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: It's Getting Worse: BLM to develop armed wing

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Stat...2018...NYC cops shot 35 people, 5 fatally in a city of 8.4M.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Bad joke......
    Last edited by flenna; 06-10-20 at 19:20.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I know this is off topic and all but an innocent harmless drunk thinks he's kicking in his own door. I watched a neighbor do that when I was a teenager and I lived in a very upscale area. Neighbor comes home drunk and parks in the wrong driveway. Sits there for a few minutes. Don't know what happened but he backs out and pulls into his own driveway. Sits in the car a few minutes. Gets out, fumbles with the keys, then drops them then proceeds to kick in his door. He can't because it's solid wood and massive so he kicks in the window and climbs in. This was a guy could buy himself a $100k car just for the weekend the same way you would rent a pair of jetskis. Could have been kicking in his neighbors door. He didn't know!
    Not my problem, come through the door for any reason, Pew Pew Pew.

Dont want to get shot, dont get drunk.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    They actually shot 4,805 rounds at 1367 people, hit 35, 5 were not the intended targets. Badum ching.......
    Wow, those are horrible figures.

The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 223to45 View Post
    Wow, those are horrible figures.

Sorry, tasteless joke.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Sorry, tasteless joke.
    Didn't get the stat on unintended targets or how many shots were capped off.

Feedback Score
    Sorry, tasteless joke.
    Well since it was NY being talked about, the numbers didnt really seem that out of line.

I do remember one incident that 75 shots where fired hitting prep once.

--- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    It those stupid ass NY triggers the have on their glocks. 12 pounds is a terrible trigger on a shotgun let alone a handgun.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Years ago in Savannah downtown on the old main street a bad guy and a cop had a shootout. Old two lane street with narrow sidewalks. Maybe 100 feet between buildings on opposite sides of the street. No cover but the parking meters. Cop dumped two magazines and bad guy only had one. When they each ran empty they walked away in opposite directions. Not a drop of blood on the street. Windows of 19 storefronts shot out.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930