Thread: My Knife Collection... Spyderco, mostly

Feedback Score

My Knife Collection... Spyderco, mostly

Been collecting Spyderco knives for a long time. I donít normally by a ton, just what speaks to me. I did cheat recently with a Medford Knife and Tool Praetorian...

Hereís a LINK to the album. Some oldies, but goodies in there.

Feedback Score
    I’m guessing posts like this aren’t a “thing” here? I am trying to explore, and participate here. But I got zero comments or participation after posting my collection in the knife section? Ill figure this out eventually, lol.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trihonda View Post
    I’m guessing posts like this aren’t a “thing” here? I am trying to explore, and participate here. But I got zero comments or participation after posting my collection in the knife section? Ill figure this out eventually, lol.
    There's a knife picture thread in the stickied threads up top.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...e-photo-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    Take whatever AR you have, put Ultradyne irons on it (easily move from 0 to 400 yards), and adjustable white light for no light, and maybe a visible laser for low light. Or you can scrap you rifle, spend thousands and thousands of dollars on short barrels, Aimpoints, night vision and IR lasers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Guys with LPVOs, lasers, and night vision have been killing the dogs**t out of dudes with just iron sights at night with great regularity for about 25 years now.