Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Glock MOS plate do I use for a Trig RMR?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by crossgun View Post
    I have both and really like the Forward Controls. For sure dont expect much out of the Glock plate except for your RMR to shortly go flying of your slide.
    This is 100% correct. I used the MOS plate/screws to attach an RMR to a Glock. I used loctite and a torque wrench. Everything was installed properly. Friend was shooting the pistol when the RMR flew off and cracked him in the forehead. Made a nice little bloody cut.

I switched to the CHPWS plate and used VC3 threadlocker. This works perfectly and has not moved in 1,500 rounds. Highly recommended
    Last edited by signal4l; 06-29-20 at 10:14.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    As others have said, I'd look no further than C&H Precision or FCD. You can't go wrong with either of them.

Feedback Score
    I went with the CHPWS V4 mil, and have been pleased with it so far. Machining looked great and I like the T-turrets as an advancement on the V3 design. Spec says torque to 10 in/lbs, which seems low to me.

The Forward Controls design looks like what the OEM plate should have been. I really like the forward and rear lugs. This was honestly my first choice, but unavailable.

I'd pick whichever is in stock, and not look back.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowNotEverything View Post
    I went with the CHPWS V4 mil, and have been pleased with it so far. Machining looked great and I like the T-turrets as an advancement on the V3 design. Spec says torque to 10 in/lbs, which seems low to me.
    That's typical for the small screws they're using.

Same spec for the Agency AOS plates.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12