Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Instructor Chad, School of the American Rifle

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by the AR-15 Junkie View Post
    He is such a prick, suffers from Napoleon syndrome. Posts more on his facebook page about banning people than he does tech stuff. I would love to meet him in person to see if he is as tough in real life as he tries to be behind his keyboard. Maybe that will happen one day. He begged and pleaded for his bootlickers to start a go fund me to buy him an over sized AR toy, they did, he couldn't afford it, then 3 weeks later buys a $6000 bullet trap for his shop lol. He even tried to DOX me on arfcom lol.

You are not telling the truth.

I never doxxed you. You came across as an expert on
    a topics on another AR forum that was attacking my work and integrity. You were using the same username here, on that forum, and on Youtube. When I noticed your recent novice YouTube video content, I called you out as someone going outside their lane. That's not doxxing because I have no idea who you really are. I called you ignorant on the technical aspects of the weapon and what you were assuming I teach. You were wrong and got butthurt.

Lots of people want all of my hard earned technical data for free. It's not going to happen no matter how mad you or others get. I have serviced and troubleshot a crap ton of ARs to create my methods. I give away lots of technical data and help people who are not paying students or gunsmith customers. Just because I give away some data does not mean you or anyone else is entitled to it all. You want more data, sign up for a class.

As far as the oversize M16 trainer, I had nothing to do with arranging or organizing that and I had no idea my group Moderators on Facebook were doing a fundraiser up until the very end. They had already raised the money by the time I found out. Had they not done the fundraiser I wouldn't own the oversize M16 cut away. So yes you are right about that portion, but not about me begging for anything. Almost all of the people who donated were Students of mine or have signed up for classes. The rest are fans of my work and said it was a way of saying thanks.

Yes, I did buy a 6K bullet trap, and it's to make more video content to help students AND for new YouTube content. It will help me be a better teacher for the internet viewers and my students.

As far as the Napoleon comments, that's another thing you are wrong on. I don't tolerate two faced idiots in my group. If you want to run your crap holster about me, don't expect to be welcome where I hang my hat. You want to challenge me in person, no one is stopping you.

I was gearing up to start sharing more here, but maybe its a mistake.

Feedback Score
    Fellas,

Thank you for the interest in what I do. I can share the tool and gauge list here or make another post about it. I'll also be happy to answer questions.

I'm not a paying advertiser and I'm not one to go into places to shill for business. This usually results in people thinking I'm a snob or not wanting to participate. It's just the opposite. I try to help people because it's who I am, not because I'm dredging for business or money.

Thank you for having me here.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Fellas,

Thank you for the interest in what I do. I can share the tool and gauge list here or make another post about it. I'll also be happy to answer questions.

I'm not a paying advertiser and I'm not one to go into places to shill for business. This usually results in people thinking I'm a snob or not wanting to participate. It's just the opposite. I try to help people because it's who I am, not because I'm dredging for business or money.

Thank you for having me here.
    As I stated initially, I find what you do helpful and useful. Thank you for your contribution to advancing knowledge of the AR.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    ARs
    Where do I buy gauges for the inside of a carrier bore?

Where do I buy a three gauge headspace set that is cut for leaving the ejector in?

I noticed your site has a “store” tab, but nothing in there... do you intend to sell tools or gauges there in the future?
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Due to people's inability to act like adults this thread is done. If you have an issue with someone take it offline don't come here to air your perceived issue with someone.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234