Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: America is burning or how democratic leaders respond to riots

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is the response of those with Head Implantation Syndome:

https://images.app.goo.gl/V3G1bZ2rNLaSnvJQA
    Last edited by Esq.; 06-04-20 at 09:06.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    The attempted soft coups (Russia hoax, Ukraine hoax, impeachment, COVID-19 shutdowns) did not work and only strengthened the President’s support. Now we are in an election year and the ComDem’s only candidate is a senile old man who cannot even string two sentences together. So the soft coup is evolving and may turn into something the ComDems cannot control. They are pulling out all the stops- massive rioting and looting with behind the scenes support, the degradation and deballing of our law enforcement, military (on the senior level) opposition to the President. Yes, I do think there are much more sinister forces at work.
    This right here.

Go down the ComDems wishlist. Look at the state of the union address. Trump's economy along with historic jobs and unemployment numbers couldn't be touched. Now people can't pay rent/mortgage (free housing), can't pay student loans (free school) and are getting sick in large numbers due to the pandemic (free healthcare). The info coming in now is pointing to the harsh lock-down measures in bright blue areas being the culprit for the high infection rates. But that doesn't matter because...

Just as the economy began to open and things started looking up...massive riots and civil unrest caused by an incident in a blue city in a blue state. Pallets of bricks have managed to appear in the right places prior to "protests'. Antifa's tactics in the past have included pre-positioning "supplies" to liven things up. Reports of Biden's campaign staff organizing funds to help bail out the arrested rioters (police bad, Dems good). Any escalation by the rioters is being written off as "undercover" police or "white supremacists" making things worse.

Pandemic? What pandemic? If the pandemic response was too much and it unnecessarily tanked the economy...oops. If huge masses of people now fall ill with the mass gatherings and riots, it's a gift-wrapped reason to mandate mail-in voting (double-whammy of free healthcare and shady voting).

Even if you are now allowed to reopen your business, you can't if it's been destroyed or burned to the ground (more big govt aid). Just as with the virus, the states that have mismanaged their own affairs the most are the loudest critics of the federal response. Now Antifa and the like are suddenly fans of the 2A and their activities may involve lead taking flight (gun control). Lawful citizens may defend themselves (rampant white supremacy, gun control) or they may fall in with the rioters (gun control).

If Trump steps in and puts the rioters in their place, it justifies the rioting in their minds and things get worse (he's a fascist). If he does nothing, ordinary people are now ticked off at Trump (orange man bad, Dems good).

Just to sum it up, the past ~3 months have destroyed the one thing the ComDems couldn't compete with. The result of everything to this point encourages the ComDem talking points of free housing, school, healthcare, gun control, anti-police, Dems good, shady voting, bigger govt, rampant white supremacy (it's whatever they point out) and orange man bad.

In my humble opinion, this is all about November.

Feedback Score
    Riots, and peaceful protest all had 1 thing in common, no social distancing, a lot of people without masks.

This started 9 days ago. Fauci you got 1 more week! If Covid doesn't exploited, then we all will no the truth. Your no scientist/ medical doctor. You are just one more voodoo high priest that tried to sacrifice the Republic on the alter of Marxism and the democratic party. My only problem is in the country of our great Constitution, we can't treat you like they treat failed voodoo priest in Africa. I have seen it once it involved a bunch of pissed off people and machetes.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Riots, and peaceful protest all had 1 thing in common, no social distancing, a lot of people without masks.

This started 9 days ago. Fauci you got 1 more week! If Covid doesn't exploited, then we all will no the truth. Your no scientist/ medical doctor. You are just one more voodoo high priest that tried to sacrifice the Republic on the alter of Marxism and the democratic party. My only problem is in the country of our great Constitution, we can't treat you like they treat failed voodoo priest in Africa. I have seen it once it involved a bunch of pissed off people and machetes.
    Could just be that COVID doesn't play well with 90+ degree temps!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)

George Floyd, Riots & Anonymous Exposed as Deep State PSYOP For NWO

Carve out some time. Look pass the language. Is he wrong?

"People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

George Floyd, Riots & Anonymous Exposed as Deep State PSYOP For NWO

Up for three days. Delusions of grandeur. Pressured speech. Flight of ideas. Sounds like a manic rant. Dude should probably go to the ER and have a psychiatric evaluation for bipolar disorder.

However, that doesn’t mean some of what he says isn’t true.
    Last edited by scooter22; 06-07-20 at 04:21.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've watched almost 1-1/2hrs so far, and I've been laughing my ass off. This dude is hilarious. Possibly he's mentally ill, or maybe he's right, I don't know. He kinda reminds me of Eddie Griffin, the comedian.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456