Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Centurion Arms midweight CHF barrels are back.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    doesn't make sense to me.
    Nothing against you, but this summarized the comparison.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas24 View Post
    Trajectory Arms' website doesn't appear to be working at the moment...
    I apologize for that inconvenience! I am the website guy for TA and we were having some hosting issues, so the few days around the time this thread started I was in the process of moving us over to new hosting. Its working great now!

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jared-stark View Post
    I apologize for that inconvenience! I am the website guy for TA and we were having some hosting issues, so the few days around the time this thread started I was in the process of moving us over to new hosting. Its working great now!
    On an unrelated tangent, do you guys have a store front? I notice you're down in Springville.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    On an unrelated tangent, do you guys have a store front? I notice you're down in Springville.
    We are currently a basement operation, hoping to move into a commercial space soon. Feel free to give Alex a call though (435-401-4070) , and he can help you out!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    What are the gas ports on these? It would make a great surprise or host barrel, but notnif its over gassed like other centurion barrels.

My 16” mid centurion is way over gassed at .80

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Gas port is .075"

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Does anyone happen to know if these lightweight barrels also have the keyhole to align with the Centurion Arms keyed gas block? Their stainless barrels have the key and their pinned gas block is a feature that separates them from their competitors.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    Does anyone happen to know if these lightweight barrels also have the keyhole to align with the Centurion Arms keyed gas block? Their stainless barrels have the key and their pinned gas block is a feature that separates them from their competitors.
    Email them, Corrie replied within like 15 mins when I emailed them.

Just based on product photos, the shorter carbine gas barrels have the index for their keyed gas blocks. The mid length barrels might not, or the product photos are from their older barrels without the index.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AAMP84 View Post
    Gas port is .075"
    On both 14.5" and 16"? What happened, was it for suppressor optimization? These are Hodge barrel gas port sizes as stated above the old Centurion mids were all running .080" ports

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    On both 14.5" and 16"? What happened, was it for suppressor optimization? These are Hodge barrel gas port sizes as stated above the old Centurion mids were all running .080" ports
    I only asked about the 14.5". I believe I read the .080" barrels where from a contract for 12.5" mid barrels that were cut down from 16".
    Last edited by AAMP84; 06-24-20 at 14:29.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast