Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glock 43x sights? What's everyone using.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
    I’m a fan of the warren tactical sights with their rounded corners. Rather than a U like 10-8s/Trijicon HD and others, the sharp corners of the rear notch are rounded. A plain black rear with a front tritium with white outline are what I have on my 43. On Warren’s website they have some 43x models half off right now. The rear is angled slightly so it might not be what you’re looking for.
    Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered a set of the Warren Tactical sights (plain black rear with front tritium dot/white outline) for my 43X at 50% off for $44.47 shipped. That's hard to beat and I couldn't resist.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Ameriglo Hackathorns came on mine from Shield Arms. I'm loving them. Blacked out rear with a green front dot with orange ring.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Being a fan of Trijicon HD/XR, the G43x/48 being smaller, I chose the Agent Ameriglo. The BOLD square notch was not working with my eyes after getting the wife her G19x.
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    Ameriglo Bold

Feedback Score
    Ameriglo cap

Feedback Score
    Wilson combat Vickers elite battlesight. I switched from Trijicon HD's because they were angled back and dug in. I paired those with a Ameriglo green front.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I got the heinie straight 8 sights. I'm not really a fan of the square notch or the straight 8 shot setup. I didnt no I'd dislike the two dot setup so I was trying it out.

Im not sure if it's me or the setup but at 5 yards I'm shooting low 2". I measured the rear sight and it seems to be short so I'm thinking it's the sights.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilk73 View Post
    I got the heinie straight 8 sights. I'm not really a fan of the square notch or the straight 8 shot setup. I didnt no I'd dislike the two dot setup so I was trying it out.

Im not sure if it's me or the setup but at 5 yards I'm shooting low 2". I measured the rear sight and it seems to be short so I'm thinking it's the sights.
    Shooting low at 5 yards is normal. 2" seems a little excessive however. The point of aim and line of the sights depending on what range they are zeroed for would account for about an 1"+ low.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jwhyte View Post
    Shooting low at 5 yards is normal. 2" seems a little excessive however. The point of aim and line of the sights depending on what range they are zeroed for would account for about an 1"+ low.

You know what I think it's me. I went back today and warmed up first. I haven't shot in ages and this is a new gun. I'm thinking I was flinching. I think I'm jumping the gun on the sights being off.

Feedback Score
    Ameriglo Hackathorns for me. Just got some for a g43x and have them on a g17. My favorite.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast