Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Glock 43x sights? What's everyone using.

Feedback Score
    TRUGLO TFX Pro Tritium...these things are great during the day and the contrasting front and rear sight are super legit

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I don’t have a 43x but I do have a G48. I put the equivalent of Ameriglo Hackathorns on it. I say “equivalent” because rather than get the set I ordered the front and rear separately to get a slightly taller rear sight than what came standard with the Hackathorn set. Same sight arrangement though -serrated blacked out rear with high vis orange dot front with tritium insert.

I put about 1600 rounds through my 48 early this year but rather abruptly shifted attention to my G45, which is what I’ve been carrying since April. It currently has the Ameriglo Hackathorn set on it as well (in this case I did just buy them as a set)

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Ameriglo Hackathorns on my G43, G43X, and multiple G19’s.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    I don’t have a 43x but I do have a G48. I put the equivalent of Ameriglo Hackathorns on it. I say “equivalent” because rather than get the set I ordered the front and rear separately to get a slightly taller rear sight than what came standard with the Hackathorn set. Same sight arrangement though -serrated blacked out rear with high vis orange dot front with tritium insert.

I put about 1600 rounds through my 48 early this year but rather abruptly shifted attention to my G45, which is what I’ve been carrying since April. It currently has the Ameriglo Hackathorn set on it as well (in this case I did just buy them as a set)

Same setup here, except I use the Yellow/Green Pro Glock fronts. I order mine straight from Ameriglo, getting the heights I need. All my Glocks have this setup.

TXPO
    Cerified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer
    NRA/LE Firearms Instructor
    ColdBoreCustom.com

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    I run orange fronts and love them, very easy to pick up. In your opinion, are the yellow ones better, easier to pick up?

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspoff View Post
    Same setup here, except I use the Yellow/Green Pro Glock fronts. I order mine straight from Ameriglo, getting the heights I need. All my Glocks have this setup.

TXPO

Feedback Score
    A plain black rear with a front tritium with white outline are what I have on my 43. On Warren’s website they have some 43x models half off right now.
    Last edited by joannelin1985; 02-14-21 at 02:53.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It’s interesting how many different people in this thread all came to very similar, or in some cases the same, decisions with regard to their choice of sights.

Feedback Score
    Stock sights. This is a point and shoot gun. Ideally I would have the Vickers Wilson sights, but I don't think there is actually any need.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaramillo4418 View Post
    Stock sights. This is a point and shoot gun. Ideally I would have the Vickers Wilson sights, but I don't think there is actually any need.
    What's a "point and shoot" gun?
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    Kinda a reference to the simplicity/ease of operation of point-and-shoot cameras. The g43 is not a range gun and most likely fulfills the self-defense role. You are likely to be using it within a few yards to hit center mass. In that situation, the advantage of a precision sight picture is almost completely lost.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123