Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Uber reliable 762 AR

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    Knights ACC
    They still in business?

I have a PSA Gen3 have shot 5 types of ammo through it haven't had to adjust the gas block. I have no idea what it is set on. Mrgunsngear had them listed on his facebook alerts for a complete rifle. It was a stainless barrel like mine. You can always buy a 4150 nitride barrel in the future.

Scar? Try getting replacement parts for their proprietary parts. PSA's lower takes standard FCG's so the sky is the limit on your trigger choices.

2 models in stock right now https://palmettostatearmory.com/ar-1...multi=.308+Win I would get the 2 stage trigger model.
    Last edited by NQNPIII; 07-18-20 at 11:49.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NQNPIII View Post
    They still in business?
    The door opened and a whole lot of people were running machines when I got to the office this morning...
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    The door opened and a whole lot of people were running machines when I got to the office this morning...
    Good to know because I think this whole thing is horse shit.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They still in business?

I have a PSA Gen3 have shot 5 types of ammo through it haven't had to adjust the gas block. I have no idea what it is set on. Mrgunsngear had them listed on his facebook alerts for a complete rifle. It was a stainless barrel like mine. You can always buy a 4150 nitride barrel in the future.

Scar? Try getting replacement parts for their proprietary parts. PSA's lower takes standard FCG's so the sky is the limit on your trigger choices.

2 models in stock right now https://palmettostatearmory.com/ar-1...multi=.308+Win I would get the 2 stage trigger model.
    You’re really on this forum trash talking KAC, while waxing poetic about PSA’?
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    You’re really on this forum trash talking KAC, while waxing poetic about PSA’?
    I think I had KAC confused with Adams Arms. I know Adams was having financial troubles. So no, I wasn't talking trash. And the damned PSA Gen3's are a great deal. I have a Gen2 lower. It need to be modified to work like the 3. It ran perfect. Just got pinged by the BCG.

Feedback Score
    PSA and "uber-reliable" do not go together. They may be fine for a range toy or an affordable hunting option, but i would not trust PSA to competitive use and definitely not for anything where a life may be on the line.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowNotEverything View Post
    PSA and "uber-reliable" do not go together. They may be fine for a range toy or an affordable hunting option, but i would not trust PSA to competitive use and definitely not for anything where a life may be on the line.
    I know, unless you spend $3000+ on an AR anything you'll die!!!!! some people amaze me. So that's where this thread is headed? LOL! Gucci guns

Feedback Score
    I have been very happy with my Larue OBR 7.62 that I got about a month ago. With the 20" barrel, I am pushing 175 SMK's at 2551 fps and, I am still in the testing phase but I think I can get a little more out of that load. It shoots as accurately as my bolt gun and has had zero failures. Five shots under 1" at 100 are the norm. Also runs great suppressed. You get what you pay for. I think this one will be around a long time.
    T7rEFXF.jpg
    Last edited by Woollymonster; 07-23-20 at 05:23.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I know, unless you spend $3000+ on an AR anything you'll die!!!!! some people amaze me. So that's where this thread is headed? LOL! Gucci guns
    $2000ish will do for an LMT MWS, they run just fine.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LMT/556 View Post
    $2000ish will do for an LMT MWS, they run just fine.
    I couldn't find my sarcasm button. I have Less than $700 in my PSA. I bought it in the salad days when things were cheap. My lower was $149 with a ACS-L stock. Small Arms Soultions has a video of him running a G3 throught the paces

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast