Thread: Current source - Federal LE133

IL (formely the worst damn state in the nation, but no more. Thank You New York.)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Current source - Federal LE133

Anyone know of a current - in stock - source for Federal LE133???
    Would like ~ 250 rounds. <jmoore1911@att.net>
    TIA

geezer john
    jmoore (aka - geezer john)

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I think your best bet is to watch LuckyGunner or TargestSportsUSA and subscribe to their back in stock noticiation.

You'd better be quick on the draw when you get the in stock alert, they run out in minutes. I have had good luck with Federal ammo from Chris at LuckyGunner, he's great people.

TargetSportsUSA seems to be pretty trght with Brenneke and Federal. When they do get an order, it's a half-pallet or more at a time. I get my Brenneke Home Defense slugs there.

Sam at SGAmmo is also good, but the poor guy is just swamped. Their back in stock system is also worth a shot.

Great choice on ammo - that particular load seems to pattern the best of any load I have seen, across a very wide variety of shotguns.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I was in same boat not long ago, target sports was where I got some at, I was only looking for about 50 rounds for testing. Now, I wish I had gone ahead and bought a case, its good stuff. A member on sigforum had a case for sale at the time but I didn't need that much.

Here is the link http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc...5/m/9890062964
    Last edited by David W; 06-11-20 at 13:23. Reason: forgot something

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Check SGAmmo.
    They'll notify you when in stock if they're out.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

IL (formely the worst damn state in the nation, but no more. Thank You New York.)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Bump - still looking:)
    Signed up at several sites for notification.
    TIA.

geezer john
    jmoore (aka - geezer john)

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Feedback Score
    US Armorment advertised Federal 12700 but shipped Federal 132LE. Not in stock now, but has come and gone in the past. All I can say is I just received a 250 round flat of 132LE from them.