Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: New Centurion Arms Triggers

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Thanks, just wanted to make sure I wasn't reading that wrong or a word was left out.
    "We must all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    Thanks, just wanted to make sure I wasn't reading that wrong or a word was left out.
    No worries! I'd rather have my intentions clarified instead of improperly assumed

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch110 View Post
    Yes but like I mentioned the second AST is not a trigger problem. It is a lower receiver problem.
    Regarding this one (#4) you already confirmed it behaves like #3 once installed in a different receiver, or are you supposing it will since only the problematic receiver has play in it?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    Regarding this one (#4) you already confirmed it behaves like #3 once installed in a different receiver, or are you supposing it will since only the problematic receiver has play in it?
    No I haven't done the switch yet to confirm (and I probably won't as I am just going to buy a Centurion lower and be done with it.) But, when I physically move the hammer into the correct position (while cocked) on the one exhibiting the issue, said issue goes away and it behaves like the "good" one in the BCM lower.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920