Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: New Centurion Arms Triggers

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    He doesn't think Todd.K knows what he is talking about either, so I'll laugh in good company.
    And his 2 out of spec lowers were a kac and a geissele.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Well, I picked up my AST this week, along with a LPK from Centurion. Both will be used to complete my stripped F-15 lower after I get a stock tool and Bravo stock (plus some other goodies) from FCD and settle on an RE. At least I have the upper done.

Have not used the trigger yet, in case that's not clear.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Well my AST in my BCM SBR build is still running great. That should make some heads explode.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Do we have a list of all the brands that use a Schmidt trigger as their own?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidneyious View Post
    Some are 1005 Tactical, Aero Precision, AR-STONER, Centurion, DSG, Forward Controls Design, R1 Tactical, SIONICS, WMD.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidneyious View Post
    Schmidt is the primary manufacturer of triggers that I'm aware of in the industry. The shorter list might be, who doesn't use them.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I now have both the Centurion Arms and Aero Precision versions of the Schmid 2-stage and I am unable to tell any difference between them. I paid the same for both and were I to get another I would go with whichever was less expensive at the time.
    Last edited by Disciple; 06-30-23 at 19:21.
    "We must all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Makes me wonder why good and reliable triggers were impossible to have before Geissle. All those Bill Springfield hack jobs and shit? Good Lord!

I'm still happy with a decent USGI trigger for most things anyway, but the Schmidt Trigger is cheap and dependable.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Makes me wonder why good and reliable triggers were impossible to have before Geissle. All those Bill Springfield hack jobs and shit? Good Lord!

I'm still happy with a decent USGI trigger for most things anyway, but the Schmidt Trigger is cheap and dependable.

Remember when RRA ran as king of the triggers due to price and feel? I had one go south in less than a full mag after it was installed, but it did feel good until then!!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I sent an RRA trigger to Bill Springfield and it never worked at all.

Beat that.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast