Feedback Score
    This thread like most has me on the fence... Do I chime in or not, lmao
    "your AR is shit, change my mind" - Will Larson

I make work horses, not show ponies.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-0- View Post
    I guess that would depend . . . do you have anything constructive to offer?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kyjd75 View Post
    You are so right. It always amazes me as to how so many people are so quick to criticize a product without having ever seen or used it. Schmid makes a VARIETY of triggers, not just one or two. Monty tried a bunch before deciding on which ones he would offer. Doubtful they are the same as some of the others mentioned in this thread.

Exactly, and if Monty had wanted a heavier first stage, or lighter, I'm sure that Schmid would have been more than happy to oblige once they received a purchase order. Its how good business works.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    I picked up both of the Centurion triggers. I’m no expert, just someone that likes to shoot.

The single stage trigger is crisp, no take up and heavy, great (positive) reset. I don’t run many single stage triggers, so I can only compare it to factory colts and the LaRue. It’s far better than my colts and feels a little heavier than the LaRue. It is a nice trigger and I would buy it again.

The two stage trigger is really nice, both stages are medium to light, good carbine to mid range type trigger for me. No grit and the reset is excellent. I feel the same way about the LaRue, and they function similarly for me. The main difference is the trigger face, the Centurion feels like a colt and LaRues have their own thing going.

I would recommend both Centurion triggers to anyone based on what I shared above.

FWIW

Feedback Score
    Not sure what this says about my character, but I would order a trigger based on Centurion & it’s owners reputation alone. My only gripe is what appears to be a notched hammer on the 2 stage model. I thought Colt was the only manufacture to utilize that “feature” in recent times. Not a deal breaker, but makes it ever so slightly more limiting than a rounded profile.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    So anyone that has an SSA and this trigger, have actual impartial reviews to give?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FightinQ View Post
    So anyone that has an SSA and this trigger, have actual impartial reviews to give?
    I have the SSA and plan on ordering the Centurion 2 Stage so will report back.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    I have the SSA and plan on ordering the Centurion 2 Stage so will report back.
    Awesome. Much looking forward to hearing back from.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-0- View Post
    Having owned a Sionics 2 stage and knowing your history, I for one would value your input.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FightinQ View Post
    Awesome. Much looking forward to hearing back from.
    Hopefully before the weekend, USPS willing Having only ever owned mil spec and Geissele 2 stage triggers, I'm looking forward to seeing how this stacks up.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast