Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time for another Crusade

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Time for another Crusade

https://www.fr24news.com/a/2020/07/r...VM_IvQAqr9b6lU

When you add in the fact that the Hagia Sophia is being converted into an active Mosque, might not be a bad time for it...Religious leaders used to DEFEND the faith and the faithful. Oh well, one more thing that is watered down and a poor imitation of what made it worthwhile and glorious.
    Last edited by Esq.; 07-27-20 at 15:44.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Kill him, Le Guillotine !!!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Yeah, I dont think I want any Popes raising armies. But a faithful protestant magistrate, yeah I'd go for that.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I think a better solution would be for humans to stop living their lives according to fairy tales all together *shrug*

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by t1tan View Post
    I think a better solution would be for humans to stop living their lives according to fairy tales all together *shrug*
    I'm a believer, but if we are going to have any crusade it should be to stack ALL the pedos in the Catholic church.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yea, that defies all of known human history, good luck with that.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    While your suggestion is the most reasonable, M4C will label you a heretic and this thread will now be locked.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Oh you mean that you came from some scorched chemicals on some rocks? I agree.

I forgot to mention. While you're waiting for the Pentagon to drag out those alien stiffs and bits of alien unobtanium...I'll keep believing.
    Last edited by TomMcC; 07-27-20 at 20:05.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    I'm game. Someone ring Sobieski and that other German guy and let's do this. Wendy's Vult!

I mean, yeah we all knew the Notre Dame fire was about as much of a "work accident" as the grooming gangs are "asian"...
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    So let me understand, a nation with about 0.4% Christians can't take a building which over it's 1400 year history spent about 50% of the time as a church and 50% of it's time as a mosque, (excluding about 100 years post Ottoman revolution) can't be converted from a museum back to a mosque?

Israel used to have great relations with Turkey before the current government, I have cross trained with Turkish soldiers and police. They are very good and they are tough. David Hackworth if I remember correctly served with Turks in Korea and he thought they were crazy. He remarked that at one point in time everyone was retreating and the Turks fixed bayonets and a smile and marched north.

I really think we have enough to fight about at home.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast