Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not F**king Around Coalition’ (NFAC) having NDs now

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Not F**king Around Coalition’ (NFAC) having NDs now

The group of out of shape ill prepared group calling themselves Not "F**king Around Coalition" had apparent ND. This will come as no surprise to those who have seen their vids and such;

"At a rally by the black-only ‘Not F**king Around Coalition’ (NFAC) in Louisville, Kentucky, gunshots rang out and two people were wheeled off by medics. Early reports suggest one of the militia members shot himself by accident.

An all-black militia whose leader says he believes in violence to further the black cause, the NFAC gathered in Louisville, Kentucky on Saturday in full battle dress. Numbering more than a hundred, according to local reports, they demanded that the killers of Breonna Taylor – three police officers – be criminally charged.

There to meet them were the ‘Three Percenters’, a right-wing militia whose membership is mostly white. Police formed a line between the two groups."

https://www.rt.com/usa/495866-black-...lf-louisville/
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    The group of out of shape ill prepared group calling themselves Not "F**king Around Coalition" had apparent ND. This will come as no surprise to those who have seen their vids and such;

"At a rally by the black-only ‘Not F**king Around Coalition’ (NFAC) in Louisville, Kentucky, gunshots rang out and two people were wheeled off by medics. Early reports suggest one of the militia members shot himself by accident.

An all-black militia whose leader says he believes in violence to further the black cause, the NFAC gathered in Louisville, Kentucky on Saturday in full battle dress. Numbering more than a hundred, according to local reports, they demanded that the killers of Breonna Taylor – three police officers – be criminally charged.

There to meet them were the ‘Three Percenters’, a right-wing militia whose membership is mostly white. Police formed a line between the two groups."

https://www.rt.com/usa/495866-black-...lf-louisville/
    This is being discussed in the other thread. HOWEVER, I would like to make a point- Many people are dismissing these guys as idiots, clowns, untrained, ill armed etc....That's easy to do. However, I actually went and looked at what I feel are relevant statistics-

In Operation Desert Storm we had a total of 331 deaths. 124 of those were in actual combat. Meaning, nearly TWICE as many of our people, ostensibly the best trained, best equipped military in the world at that time- were from non combat related accidents.....

So, laugh all you want at their mistakes and F ups.... Those clowns WILL LEARN, they are IN THE FIELD, such as it is.....They are well financed. They will be able to arm up as needed, either by sympathetic elements of their local governments handing out weapons or by the Chinese. There have been several instances over the years of Chinese AK's and parts etc...showing up by the container load at ports. Any operation that can put train car loads of Fentanyl into our country can just as easily import weapons.
    Last edited by Esq.; 07-27-20 at 09:14.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    for them, NDs > NODs

Esq's warning is noted, but the same smuggling could be done by or for any side. RPGs and 81mm mortars (or equivalent) would be a tremendous game changer, in a way that some select-fire AKMs really are not.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    for them, NDs > NODs

Esq's warning is noted, but the same smuggling could be done by or for any side. RPGs and 81mm mortars (or equivalent) would be a tremendous game changer, in a way that some select-fire AKMs really are not.
    Oh I absolutely believe that's possible. I believe though that their side probably has a "leg up" on the connections necessary to make it happen- at least insofar as China is concerned. But, if you have a source and decide to place an order, put me down for a half a dozen Airtronics RPG 7's and a deuce and a half full of rockets.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    Grandmaster Jay should stick to his DJ 'scratching'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7OUmxvY2u0
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 07-27-20 at 10:45.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Flipping burgers for minimum wage would be more honest and honorable than his "DJing" and what he is up to now.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Will,

Did you know there was another thread on this? Regardless, since the other one was 3 days old, I'll close that one and let this one run.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    When you take it upon yourself to assemble a group of armed protesters and you can't check backgrounds and skill levels enough to negate a series of self inflicted wounds, no man, you are really just F'ing Around and a bunch of idiots.
    But please get together often and please bring more ammo.

Feedback Score
    These guys just may give me the opportunity to defend myself.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    These guys just may give me the opportunity to defend myself.
    Well, the only thing you have to worry about is dying of laughter at the first sign of someone blasting the guy next to them from within their own ranks.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast