Thread: 238rds of PPU 115gr BTHP 6.8 SPC for $150 shipped

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

238rds of PPU 115gr BTHP 6.8 SPC for $150 shipped

These are left overs from a 1k lot I purchased from SGAmmo when building a new 6.8 upper. I now have it all setup up and have switched over to the premium stuff (SCHP's etc.) as it's a SD gun. Since I train with something else for cost purposes, I won't use this load any longer as it's purpose was for testing the upper under a variety of conditions during the build / debug process. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it and it has worked quite well. Could be a good hog load as it's a heavy hollow point, I suspect is has decent expansion similar to a SP. It would also serve as a good plinking load or training load.

Asking $150 shipped for the whole box. This is Prvi Partizan 115gr BTHP 6.8 SPC with a 0.320 BC (G1 model) w/cannelure to prevent bullet set back. It's surprisingly accurate (about 1 to 1.5 MOA in my testing). You'll be hard pressed to find a cheaper practice / budge hog factory load at the present time (your paying about $0.63 a round). It comes in a Hornady plastic case I had sitting around from a different ammo purchase. I only take Paypal and ship UPS Ground to anywhere in the CONUS.

IMG_1593.JPG
    IMG_1596.JPG
    Last edited by win&legend; 06-12-20 at 14:52.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Item has been SOLD.