Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Wolf Brass Case 5.56 M193

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Didn't a member here have major accuracy problems with WG?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Yes, Euro...

Its always been good for me, so I dont know what was up there.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I don’t shoot Wolf Gold for groups generally, but have found it to be more or less the same as M193 in terms of accuracy and POI. But I’m also shooting it with non-free floated, iron sight or aimpoint equipped guns too, vs anything with any sort of precision application. Most of my shooting that I do with WG is more physically active type stuff, from under or around obstacles, offhand at 50-100yds, or shooting fast at closer range anyway so there’s a good chance that with the way I tend to use it, if the accuracy weren’t great that I probably wouldn’t even notice.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    I've seen a bit of this lately. Anyone shot any? Nice to have another offering....
    Do you have a link?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter22 View Post
    Do you have a link?
    SGammo

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter22 View Post
    Do you have a link?

Target Sports had it too.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql...gxMjgyMQ%3D%3D

Link to picture of magazine that blew up.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    Bought my last WG back in late 2017. Have put 1k+ of WG through my AR's and it has performed flawlessly. Wish now I had bought 10x as much.

Feedback Score
    I consider myself at best an AR novice even though I have owned shot them for almost 10 years now. I have put over 3k rounds of Wolf brass cased 55 grain FMG 223 through my three mid length AR-15's in the last 3.5-4 years and never had a single issue of any kind or problem what so ever. I usually go 100-150 +/- rounds between cleanings. Pretty decent accuracy with iron sights and scope for me at least. Averaged 1.5-1.75" at 100 and under 3" at 200.

My experience for WIW.

Made a second post as i realized my first was not entirely accurate. I have decided to reload for my AR-15's and started inventorying my recovered 1x 223 brass. I had so much WG and Federal GE brass I ended up weighing it to give myself and approximate number of recovered cases. Was quite surprised when I found I had over 31lbs or roughly 2300 cases and I still had several coffee cans full of brass. I didn't think I had bought that much WG 223 ammo and certainly don't recall buying that much federal GE, but I obviously did.

A neighbor and good friend of mine across the street who reloaded passed away after suffering a very serious stroke and his widow gave me tons of his reloading components, many I now regret selling and giving her the money as I'd rather have just kept them and paid her it. Amonhg them was a very large amount of brass for HG and rifle calibers. Didn't really inventory it so maybe that's where a lot of my 223 brass came from. I just don't recall buying that much Federal 223, but I have at least 500 or more fired cases.
    Last edited by DMTJAGER; 07-14-20 at 15:33.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12