Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PSA Question...

Feedback Score

PSA Question...

Does PSA monitor any of these forums?

I don't see them under the Manufacturers sub-forum but thought I'd ask anyways. I know they monitor another gun forum and it seems to be the only way to get decent customer service from them.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I don’t recall seeming them around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

PSA Question...

You can find them on TOS pretty easily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nowski87; 06-15-20 at 21:16.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I know they used to. Some years ago, I needed to PSA about a problem and couldn't get through by phone. They responded immediately when I sent them a PM.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Yeah I could have sworn I saw their logo on here as an advertisement in the past, but I never looked for them as a vendor.

That guy Josiah seems to be all over it on the other forum. He apparently responds to posts and PM's almost instantly.

I tried to join the other forum last week just to have an avenue to inquire with him about product availability and shipping times, but they would not accept a personal e-mail account due to spammers...? They needed a business e-mail.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They were an advertiser at one time.
    If I were to bet, it would be that once they found out the anti-PSA sentiment of the prominent personalities they decided it wasn't worth their time or money to have a presence.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    They were an advertiser at one time.
    If I were to bet, it would be that once they found out the anti-PSA sentiment of the prominent personalities they decided it wasn't worth their time or money to have a presence.
    But, but, but......PSA is just as good as BCM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    But, but, but......PSA is just as good as BCM!
    So full discloser, I don't think that PSA's quality is as good as BCM. Having said that I remember a good amount of back and forth with PSA on this site, I ordered one of there lower kits for a spikes lower and the spring detent for the safety wasn't included, mind you this was 2013 or 2014. They did send it out to me a month or so after I emailed them, but I was impatient and bought a CMMG lower kit instead. I have a blem lower from them that works fine, I replaced the trigger and stock to convert to a A4 clone, but I've never had an issue with them otherwise. I sort of look at Aero as the new price leader if I want to go budget and still get something with greater QC.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowski87 View Post
    You can find them on TOS pretty easily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yeah I know but TOS voted me off the island....needless to say, thanks for the feedback everyone
    Last edited by Spyder1329; 06-16-20 at 22:39.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    There is another clown company that doesn't come here anymore after finding out they would be challenged on their BS, and that their paid shills would as well.

I'm not saying that PSA had paid shills here, but they received a rough time. The continual low quality release of items really gave them a beating. IMHO, they know their niche, and do exceedingly well in it. I don't fault them for that at all. However, I do feel people should understand they run a much heavier gamble with PSA products than most others.

Again, just my take on it. As a company I'm sure they are doing well, and I'm glad to see the firearm industry in general doing well.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast