Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: PSA Question...

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWcityguy2 View Post
    Anyone else need to pat themselves on the back in a necro thread about PSA having eyes on this forum?
    Yeah, we are gonna run this thread for a while longer...

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWcityguy2 View Post
    Anyone else need to pat themselves on the back in a necro thread about PSA having eyes on this forum?
    Sure, why not? Dear PSA, can you please make your muzzle threading more suppressor friendly and make your Colt mag 9mm lowers’ feed ramps correctly, instead of drilling the pin hole the wrong height and then using some big, L-shaped shim doodad to take up the slack? Some of us expect uppers to be able to close on lowers without having to file that garbage down. Oh, while we’re fixing things, if you’re going to mark a barrel “5.56mm NATO”, can you have the chambers cut with still in spec reamers, so I don’t have to ask Ned if his throat reamers (lolol) can cut nitride? Thanks. Love you; mean it.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    FIFY!

That other hobbyist site is one thing, but go to some of the state boards <cough, cough - calguns - cough-cough>, and your brain will explode at the convoluted logic...
    Cal guns while filled with a lot of knowledge on the law of the God forsaken state is a pit of douche bags otherwise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678