Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Night Vision Training

Feedback Score
    JRH is in Georgia. Should probably be within 5hrs depending on where you are located.

They sell night vision and also have classes/training. They offer loaner NV and rifles set up for them. I have heard of really good feedback form them, so worth a call to discuss iMO

https://www.jrhenterprises.com/Semin...aining_c22.htm

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    JRH is in Georgia. Should probably be within 5hrs depending on where you are located.

They sell night vision and also have classes/training. They offer loaner NV and rifles set up for them. I have heard of really good feedback form them, so worth a call to discuss iMO

https://www.jrhenterprises.com/Semin...aining_c22.htm

Gracias!!

Our November 2020 class has been sold out since first of the year.
    Our Feb 6th, 2021 class sold out a day after posting it.

We do have about four spaces left in the January 9th 2020 class as well as the Feb 20th and March 6th classes.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Good info!
    I just ordered my first set of NODs and will be looking for training as well. I'm only about an hour away from Fayetteville. Thanks!
    If you aren't aware; TRC are hosting low-light competitions called The Wolves Den.

You can sign up on Practiscore. I just shot last night's match and it's a great way to get trigger time in under NODs.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I've taken a a few classes with Jon Dufresne of Kinetic Consulting, definitely worth the time and money. I plan on more.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I've taken a a few classes with Jon Dufresne of Kinetic Consulting, definitely worth the time and money. I plan on more.
    I find his videos very informative, can only imagine that his in person training is even better.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I did the two-day course at Vortex Edge and it was very good. I wish I'd taken it before buying NVGs, I could have saved some money as a more informed consumer.

They provide NVGs free of charge as part of the class, which is pretty cool.

Highly recommended!
    Defensive firearms training in the Upper Midwest
    www.qsitraining.net

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    If you aren't aware; TRC are hosting low-light competitions called The Wolves Den.

You can sign up on Practiscore. I just shot last night's match and it's a great way to get trigger time in under NODs.
    What is TRC?

University rifle club in Eastern PA has competitions, as does New Holland, but that may be too far for OP.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    What is TRC?

University rifle club in Eastern PA has competitions, as does New Holland, but that may be too far for OP.
    The Range Complex, formerly TigerSwan. It's a training center outside of Fayetteville that's staffed by mostly former CAG guys with a handful of AMU, Rangers, and career SWAT guys to round it out.

They probably aren't offering the matches anymore. The guy coordinating them left and is affiliated with another training company now.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    The Range Complex, formerly TigerSwan. It's a training center outside of Fayetteville that's staffed by mostly former CAG guys with a handful of AMU, Rangers, and career SWAT guys to round it out.

They probably aren't offering the matches anymore. The guy coordinating them left and is affiliated with another training company now.
    They still do one every quarter or so I think. I’ve been meaning to sign up for one but keep delaying, mostly because it’s about four hours round trip for me. OP Tactical usually shares a story during each match. 37 PSR is in the area and also does some NVG classes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    They still do one every quarter or so I think. I’ve been meaning to sign up for one but keep delaying, mostly because it’s about four hours round trip for me. OP Tactical usually shares a story during each match. 37 PSR is in the area and also does some NVG classes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    After John left, he took the NVG comps with him to Gryphon Group near Maxton. Unfortunately, TRC look to only be offering USPSA and 2-gun matches, at least according to their Practiscore page showing the last 18 months of matches.

37 PSR is awesome. I used to shoot the Friday Night Fights when I was at Bragg and highly recommend them if they're still being put on.
    Last edited by GTF425; 12-06-23 at 06:30.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast