Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Night Vision Training

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I had no idea classes were offered that provided night vision. That sounds very cool and money very well spent prior to investing.
    PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    After John left, he took the NVG comps with him to Gryphon Group near Maxton. Unfortunately, TRC look to only be offering USPSA and 2-gun matches, at least according to their Practiscore page showing the last 18 months of matches.

37 PSR is awesome. I used to shoot the Friday Night Fights when I was at Bragg and highly recommend them if they're still being put on.
    Yup, you’re right. I mixed those two up, GG is the one hosting the NVG comps.

37 PSR is still doing Friday Night Fights each month, it’s one more thing on my to do list until I leave this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    We had a buddy who years back worked at Litton here in Tempe, AZ and could check them out for the weekend. Weapon mounted IR lasers weren't common back then though, so we would just dick around in the desert.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    After John left, he took the NVG comps with him to Gryphon Group near Maxton. Unfortunately, TRC look to only be offering USPSA and 2-gun matches, at least according to their Practiscore page showing the last 18 months of matches.

37 PSR is awesome. I used to shoot the Friday Night Fights when I was at Bragg and highly recommend them if they're still being put on.
    They don't have a ton of info on their site but they do have a few slots open for tomorrow's Friday Night Fights. Do you need frang ammo?
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    They don't have a ton of info on their site but they do have a few slots open for tomorrow's Friday Night Fights. Do you need frang ammo?
    I don't remember any ammo restrictions. I know I used 55g FMJ and everything was in the shoot house with paper/cardboard targets.

If Frank still runs the range, I'd give their shop a call. He's a friendly guy and will be happy to answer anything you need clarification on.
    Last edited by GTF425; 12-07-23 at 10:38.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123