Page 35 of 84 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Rasmussen Poll- 34% of Americans feel Civil War likely within 5 years

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    IF Biden wins this election, it's inevitable. Or, are you going to turn in your AR15 to his Gun Czar, Puto O'Rourke? Those are the choices. You have 90 plus days to decide.
    It's inevitable either way. As constitutional conservative Americans we are just Biden our time. We are the new white Russians and Kuomintang. The best we can hope for is a Nationalist Chinese style exodus to Formosa in the form of the American redoubt.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    It's inevitable either way. As constitutional conservative Americans we are just Biden our time. We are the new white Russians and Kuomintang. The best we can hope for is a Nationalist Chinese style exodus to Formosa in the form of the American redoubt.
    I'd prefer Texas as we have better trade routes and energy options but I certainly agree with the sentiment.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    The question then is “is the US an Empire?” Many would argue not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Our reach is global and unparalleled, so yes we're an empire.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    So, we haven't even fought a true war yet, and we're already planning on retreating?
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    So, we haven't even fought a true war yet, and we're already planning on retreating?
    This. Whiskey tango foxtrot, over?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    They would be wrong. It absolutely is. From the Halls of Montezuma to the Shores of Tripoli. The Monroe Doctrine and our incessant meddling in Central and Latin America pretty much decides the question. We were just smart enough to support local Strong Men to keep the natives in check and United Fruit Company in business vs. actual occupations as the British did, though we came close with the Banana Wars....Civilize them with a Krag!
    noun
    noun: empire; plural noun: empires
    an extensive group of states or countries under a single supreme authority, formerly especially an emperor or empress.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    What are you talking about? Nobodys doing it? It's been going on for a while now in lot's of places. If you think it's not happening come to downtown Portland any night of the week with an American flag and yell vote for Trump through a megaphone. You will be beaten, stabbed, and shot in short order. They will parade your limp body through the streets of like the day after Blackhawk Down. It would be about like walking through South Armagh in 1985 waving the Ulster banner. Conservatives won't be bothered to get off the couch until they get a one way ticket for a boxcar and a brausbad.
    Again, why hasn’t anybody done anything about it? You seemed to have missed it. Why hasn’t anybody done something rather than let these people accumulate power and influence? Why haven’t the 3%ers, the oath keepers, and all the other chest thumpers put wheels in motion? Why are you still on your couch?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Yes, we an an empire.

Change my mind.
    We can play that. We aren’t an empire. Change my mind.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Again, why hasn’t anybody done anything about it? You seemed to have missed it. Why hasn’t anybody done something rather than let these people accumulate power and influence? Why haven’t the 3%ers, the oath keepers, and all the other chest thumpers put wheels in motion? Why are you still on your couch?

Because the professional face shooters would squash that shit in a hurry.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    noun
    noun: empire; plural noun: empires
    an extensive group of states or countries under a single supreme authority, formerly especially an emperor or empress.

Ask a guy named Allende who the Supreme Authority is in the Americas. Ask Adolfo Diaz. Ask Daniel Ortega or Isabel Peron, Manuel Noriega or Jose Victoriano Huerta.....Should I go on?...They will all give the same answer and it starts with a U and ends with an A. Come on man, seriously? Do you not know your history or are you just messing around?
    Last edited by Esq.; 08-06-20 at 12:40.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Page 35 of 84 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast