Page 42 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Rasmussen Poll- 34% of Americans feel Civil War likely within 5 years

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    I get your point, but at that precise moment in time when I had to choose between self defense or being blinded, well to me there is NO choice but to elect self-preservation. Judged by twelve, carried by six, yada yada.

That said, my house is in a rural county, with a rural prosecutor and rural sheriff's department. That crap wouldn't fly.
    Here's the other thing that many refuse to consider. We imprison more people supposedly than anyone in the world, right? Hell, you probably KNOW someone that's been in prison. Guess what? The vast majority of these folks survive prison and re integrate into society at some point.....Meaning, nobody likes the idea of Ass Ramming Prison time.....but if it's that or being blinded, having your house burned down, your family hurt...Well, duh huh already.....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Here's the other thing that many refuse to consider. We imprison more people supposedly than anyone in the world, right? Hell, you probably KNOW someone that's been in prison. Guess what? The vast majority of these folks survive prison and re integrate into society at some point.....Meaning, nobody likes the idea of Ass Ramming Prison time.....but if it's that or being blinded, having your house burned down, your family hurt...Well, duh huh already.....
    You're an attorney, correct? I know changes of venue do occur but could the prosecution request one because you might walk (if you lived in a rural county like I do, and the jury pool would be from there)? Like could they have it moved to an urban area? That would be some supreme bullshit right there.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You're an attorney, correct? I know changes of venue do occur but could the prosecution request one because you might walk (if you lived in a rural county like I do, and the jury pool would be from there)? Like could they have it moved to an urban area? That would be some supreme bullshit right there.
    On review, it looks, at least in Texas, as though either side can ask for a change of venue. There are a few statutory limitations, here in Texas but it can be done.
    Last edited by Esq.; 08-07-20 at 11:57.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I get your point, but at that precise moment in time when I had to choose between self defense or being blinded, well to me there is NO choice but to elect self-preservation. Judged by twelve, carried by six, yada yada.

That said, my house is in a rural county, with a rural prosecutor and rural sheriff's department. That crap wouldn't fly.
    Preach it brother. My sheriff would probably come to my house and give me a medal, along with an ammo resupply! LOL
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    It was literally at my friends doorstep last night in NE Portland. Antifa rioters were trying to set fire to the police precinct, got pushed into the neighborhoods and were standing in his front yard and driveway. Wednesday night they surrounded a woman on her doorstep, bullied and assaulted her and shined multiple green lasers directly into her eyes likely causing permanent retinal damage.
    WTF !? Blind someone just because ? I need not try to understand it because it makes no sense.

Feedback Score
    The overall presence of guns by the rioters is a new, but it does seem largely at the larping level where they can take advantage of OC laws. The lasers are quite troubling. Goggles? Filters for scopes? The old SAC eye-patch? On the other side, I’m thinking of a ‘laser claymore’ of some lasers and a discoball type device that laser sparkles my front yard.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    The overall presence of guns by the rioters is a new, but it does seem largely at the larping level where they can take advantage of OC laws. The lasers are quite troubling. Goggles? Filters for scopes? The old SAC eye-patch? On the other side, I’m thinking of a ‘laser claymore’ of some lasers and a discoball type device that laser sparkles my front yard.
    Ass biting dogs is simpler and they make decent companions too....Lol....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Wait for more nails to stick up?

Just a tip for those thinking of organizing locally etc....You know how to spot The Fed? He's the guy who's always telling everyone else to DO SOMETHING!!!!
    Sure is funny how he STFU once you wrote that...

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Rasmussen Poll- 34% of Americans feel Civil War likely within 5 years

That was mid-June. What kinda odds are we getting now?
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    55% within 8 months?
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Page 42 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast