Page 23 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Rasmussen Poll- 34% of Americans feel Civil War likely within 5 years

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    What we need is good ol' fashioned circuit riding vigilantism. Crews of snipers following these ANTIFA/BLM groups from city to city, taking them out en-route or once they start their mischief. Assassinate a couple, then move onto the next hot spot. I won't see any of that trash out here because the two closest communities to my place are little hamlets called Roy and Mosquero, New Mexico. In both of those communities, Judge Lynch is presiding.
    It worked for the D.C. sniper a while back. Granted his targets were random innocent people.

Unfortunately, I could easily see someone with a lot of time on their hands, who’s very good at staying invisible, doing something like what you mentioned. Which won’t stop Antifa; they’ll just start bringing rifles. And round and round we swirl in the bowl

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    It worked for the D.C. sniper a while back. Granted his targets were random innocent people.

Unfortunately, I could easily see someone with a lot of time on their hands, who’s very good at staying invisible, doing something like what you mentioned. Which won’t stop Antifa; they’ll just start bringing rifles. And round and round we swirl in the bowl
    Take out the key personnel like the leaders who are the agitation organizers, and the mindless drones will easily get demoralized and become ineffective.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    What we need is good ol' fashioned circuit riding vigilantism. Crews of snipers following these ANTIFA/BLM groups from city to city, taking them out en-route or once they start their mischief. Assassinate a couple, then move onto the next hot spot. I won't see any of that trash out here because the two closest communities to my place are little hamlets called Roy and Mosquero, New Mexico. In both of those communities, Judge Lynch is presiding.
    I believe it was Mathew bracken(could be mistaken) that speaks to a scenario very much like this. Dudes from the suburbs getting pissed, forming groups and then setting up in the back of covered truck beds at distance.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    While I would prefer to just get on with it, I dont foresee a civil war. Everything we are seeing in the media from Russia gate to climate change and these riots are a desperate attempt to get Trump out of office because Orange man bad.

While I do not believe the mainstream polls, I don't think that Trump is really laying our a vision for that middle 5 percent to buy into. I think that in relation to the 2nd, he has been worse that Obama, and did not even have the influence to get a 2nd Amendment case heard in his term.

Trump loses, Covid 19 and the riots end Wednesday November 4th.
    Trump Wins, they will probable attempt another impeachment for his Tweet of the white power boomer,

In regards to the riots and Antifa,These attacks will continue for as long as the bureaucrats, politicians or people allow them to go on for. As the politicians in these areas know that they will be reelected by wide margins and for some reason, the people in these ares feel that have to vote blue no matter who

Its really not that hard to kill the power and water and block cell coverage for these Autonomous areas,
    Its really not hard to get a warrant on collect on organizations such as Rose city DSA or who ever they are.
    Considering the number of laws on the book, its not hard to convict somebody of a felony

But they allow it,

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    I believe it was Mathew bracken(could be mistaken) that speaks to a scenario very much like this. Dudes from the suburbs getting pissed, forming groups and then setting up in the back of covered truck beds at distance.
    You are correct. I posted one of his videos that was spot on but it was dismissed because he's on info wars. The thing is Matt Bracken's trilogy was meant to be a fictional dramatization of where things were heading 15 years ago. Unfortunately he was marginalized and gets banned from social media on a routine basis. He's only on info wars periodically because its the only platform where he can reach people.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score

BLM coming to rural Virginia

https://wcyb.com/news/local/new-mari...ice-department

Marion, Va. — A Black Lives Matter rally in Marion scheduled for Friday is causing some concern for town officials and the local police department.

A local Black Lives Matter and LGBTQ+ organization have been working together with the Marion Police Department to hold a peaceful rally in the town on Friday, July 3rd.

The original plan placed the rally at 2 pm at the Marion Farmer's Market, and march on primary roadways to keep those participating safe.

But according to Police Chief John Clair, the plans have changed.

On Sunday, the event organizer, Travon Brown reached out to the Marion Police Department and said they want the march route to include residential and secondary roadways, along with an altered event start time of 4 pm.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    https://wcyb.com/news/local/new-mari...ice-department

Marion, Va. — A Black Lives Matter rally in Marion scheduled for Friday is causing some concern for town officials and the local police department.

A local Black Lives Matter and LGBTQ+ organization have been working together with the Marion Police Department to hold a peaceful rally in the town on Friday, July 3rd.

The original plan placed the rally at 2 pm at the Marion Farmer's Market, and march on primary roadways to keep those participating safe.

But according to Police Chief John Clair, the plans have changed.

On Sunday, the event organizer, Travon Brown reached out to the Marion Police Department and said they want the march route to include residential and secondary roadways, along with an altered event start time of 4 pm.
    While I have no issues with "peaceful" Protest, demanding a last second change is nothing more than moving the goal post and should not be entertained. I am pretty sure that they know that that local police force does not have the numbers to really prevent any significant action and they assume that the locals don.t have the balls to run them off.

I would hope that any dumb shit will not be tolerated. if we were able to put over 20k in richmond to lobby our the State, i would hope that there are a least a couple dozen people left in Va that are will to say no thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by m4hk33 View Post
    While I have no issues with "peaceful" Protest, demanding a last second change is nothing more than moving the goal post and should not be entertained. I am pretty sure that they know that that local police force does not have the numbers to really prevent any significant action and they assume that the locals don.t have the balls to run them off.

I would hope that any dumb shit will not be tolerated. if we were able to put over 20k in richmond to lobby our the State, i would hope that there are a least a couple dozen people left in Va that are will to say no thanks
    Marion is a very small rural town. Why would BLM go there? Why residential areas?
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    They are doing everything to try to instigate a white conservative to shoot them.

Whatever Phase 2 on the plan is, it relies on this trigger event to be activated.

I would not be surprised at all if this happens over the holiday weekend and this time next week we see what the next step is.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlyblake View Post
    They are doing everything to try to instigate a white conservative to shoot them.

Whatever Phase 2 on the plan is, it relies on this trigger event to be activated.

I would not be surprised at all if this happens over the holiday weekend and this time next week we see what the next step is.
    Exactly. They are going to push the envelope to see how far the can go and what kind of reaction they get. Why go to Marion other than to show whitey they can intimidate them in their small towns, too. I doubt that Marion has a lot of cases of police brutality against African-Americans.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 23 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast