Page 26 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Rasmussen Poll- 34% of Americans feel Civil War likely within 5 years

Feedback Score

Rasmussen Poll- 34% of Americans feel Civil War likely within 5 years

If President Trump is re-elected there will be a huge number cites being looted and burned the like of which we have not seen before. More so than what BLM and Atifa protesters have already done. With some police departments budgets being gutted or used for other purposes who are you going to call?

If civil war really breaks out I would watch the Chinese and Russian armed forces closely. We probably already monitor their armed forces closely anyways.
    Last edited by Tony617; 07-01-20 at 13:51.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    I actually missed the ChicFilA fiasco, but it has been my experience that when it comes to money or convictions, money usually wins. Especially when there are large groups of stockholders, corporate boards and such that are accustomed to that money.

When Sam Walton started Wal Mart, it may have been the most American values business in the history of this country...look at it now. It doesn't take much, it doesn't take long.

Want to know who has backbone and convictions? Those who don't have much, but give them a million dollars and let them get accustomed to it and then threaten to take it away and watch them capitulate piece by piece. It's how the NRA went from a group devoted to gun safety and organized shooting matches to a political entity and then to just another special interest lobby group that will at time fight against gun rights if they feel the cash cow being threatened.

The politics of McDonalds and ChicFila don't surprise me. It made me feel good to support a group that held values I support even if I didn't share their specific religious beliefs. They created a clean, friendly environment that was pleasant to eat in and had good food. And THAT is the main reason I ate there more than McDonalds. While I personally wished that fast food could stay politically neutral, I understand that some groups can force your hand and shame you for your silence in a way that costs money.

And so we throw another name on the pile with KMart, Burger King, McDonalds, Wal Mart and all the other capitulators. But at the end of the day I mostly just miss Kmart because I have nostalgic memories of the place that once existed before they became the "arms dealers to school shooters."
    While true far more often than not in the case of CFA when all the anti gay nonsense was going on a couple years and people were threatening to boycott them the support that rallied to their side was immense and they had record sales.

The race card just hits differently because of self-imposed guilt, irrespective of the bottom line when applicable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    You have The Lutheran Church in America to thank for bringing in all the Somalis into Minnesota, and destroying the lifestyle in the Twin Cities.
    Which one exactly? There are lot of different Lutheran church organizations and they don't all do the same things.

I think it's mostly certain charities with denominational names anyway. Not that some of the churches wouldn't support their actions, but the most direct actors are not necessarily in the church hierarchy.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    That was in Lilly White, Conservative Provo, Utah last evening. A motorist was in his SUV when it was surrounded by BLM/ANTIFA types and he wasn't going to be stopped. Started pushing thru and he was shot twice. Non-Life threatening wounds and he drove himself to the hospital.
    His restraint was admirable, but foolish. You're in an Excursion, not an Abrams. Floor it and don't let up until you're on another street. To hell with the speed bumps underneath.

You have The Lutheran Church in America to thank for bringing in all the Somalis into Minnesota, and destroying the lifestyle in the Twin Cities.
    3rd World immigration is big business for churches. What other racket is legal AND tax free?

Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Which one exactly? There are lot of different Lutheran church organizations and they don't all do the same things.

I think it's mostly certain charities with denominational names anyway. Not that some of the churches wouldn't support their actions, but the most direct actors are not necessarily in the church hierarchy.
    This one: https://www.lirs.org/financial-information/

The bulk of their funding to do things like flood the Twin Cities with Somali immigrants who think Ilhan Omar is a good U.S. Rep, comes directly from our tax dollars. The rest of it comes from private donations, to which you can bet LCMS donations contribute.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ercent-muslim/
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1...440904704?s=21

I mean they keep it they’re going to get a shooting war.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1...440904704?s=21

I mean they keep it they’re going to get a shooting war.

The DemocRat Party has strong ties to the KKK and were slave owners so we need to dismantle them, too.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Native Americans need to remember the land was conquered it wasn’t stolen they were defeated. They should also maybe read a book they did plenty of murdering,raping, and stealing as well.

Feedback Score
    Utah blm shooting
    Soyboy who shot the guy in the suv got arrested

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...river-rioting/
    Provo police charged Jesse Taggart, 33, with attempted aggravated murder, aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury, rioting, threatening the use of a weapon during a fight, criminal mischief, and firing a weapon near a highway. Samantha Darling, 27, was charged with obstruction of justice and rioting.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic79 View Post
    Native Americans need to remember the land was conquered it wasn’t stolen they were defeated. They should also maybe read a book they did plenty of murdering,raping, and stealing as well.
    Basically every single country on this planet has had their land “stolen” from them at some point but for whatever reason it’s Americans that need to feel guilty for it. At some point we just need to move on but it’s such an easy target for the left to use to distract the masses who care more about virtue signaling on social media than they do things that actually matter.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Its been happening all across this nation with people from afghanistan and iraq for the last several years. We end up with a bunch of immigrants from wherever we fight a war.

Yeap

Ever nation we target starts a flood of immigration from that particular target country.

Korea
    Vietnam
    Somalia
    Cuba
    Iraq
    Afghanistan
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Page 26 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast