Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 337381828384 LastLast

Thread: Rasmussen Poll- 34% of Americans feel Civil War likely within 5 years

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Actually... consooming aside...

I don’t know about anyone or anywhere else but I saw something disturbing today.

More than one US flag outside a house in the upside down position.

This one house in particular in an okayish area. Never seen the guy. Dunno if he’s black or white (50/50) but I always figured he was a GI at some point. Had that flag on his porch for a few years. Not unusual. And I see it today and it seems off and it’s upside down. And it gave me a sense of dread. Unremarkable house on a usual subdivision and he’s intentionally displaying it upside down. I don’t know if he’s a Democrat or what. But it was unsettling.

Because he knows what it means.

Another house was a white guy for sure. He had his upside down. But on a normal pole.

I mean this isn’t a bunch if fat ass DUI Lawyers and HVAC repairmen on Barfcom talking bullshit.

These are real people actually doing it and I don’t know who is on what side. And it’s unnerving.

I talk my spiel about crucifixions (and will go there if pushed) but part of me still naively thinks this will all blow over.

I’m starting to doubt that assertion.

I guess this really is like the last days of Yugoslavia.

But it was sobering.
    The entire time Obama was in the Whitehouse a ranch we passed on the way to the cabin has an upside down flag flown up on a tall flagpole high in a bill. The dude knew exactly what it meant. The year Trump got elected, driving by for deer season (a week after the election) the flag was right side up again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    People can do what they want but it’s a bit unsettling.

Feedback Score
    People can do what they want but it’s a bit unsettling.
    That's the point

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Let's not get too melodramatic
    Say what you want but that is the word on the street where the dem $$$$$ is really being poured into...gladly will eat crow to not deal with a delayed outcome / concession.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Holy shit! Love me some Negative XP! This is the only time for me that someone other than myself has referenced this guy. Most people just look at me weird when it comes to his music.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    Where is that?
    https://www.barelytactical.org/appar...appalachistan/
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    Oh - I'm SOOO down with THAT!

- Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Well, back on topic;

Here's a fun site to read through, filled with lefty materials and plans.
    https://www.sunriseexposed.com/

A short compilation of clips from Sunrise and other group members talking about 'stopping the coup' they're intent on causing. Nothing in here anyone hasn't already heard or figures out, but worth the five minutes just to get the horse's mouth edition. Funny part is, even this basic overview video was kicked off youtube pronto.
    Looks like a lot of the intent is to focus their efforts on DC in an attempt to shut down government operations by seizing gov buildings and harassing everybody. Good times.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JjLkq3ywzki9/
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Well, back on topic;

Here's a fun site to read through, filled with lefty materials and plans.
    https://www.sunriseexposed.com/

A short compilation of clips from Sunrise and other group members talking about 'stopping the coup' they're intent on causing. Nothing in here anyone hasn't already heard or figures out, but worth the five minutes just to get the horse's mouth edition. Funny part is, even this basic overview video was kicked off youtube pronto.
    Looks like a lot of the intent is to focus their efforts on DC in an attempt to shut down government operations by seizing gov buildings and harassing everybody. Good times.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JjLkq3ywzki9/
    Coup? These fuktards need to go.
    Guess I’m just glad our FBI is rooting these dirtbags out as I’m typing. : )

It really feels that if ANYTHING is gonna happen to dismantle this horseshit it is going to be because Joe Taxpayer/Rulefollower becomes proactive and MAKES it happen.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 337381828384 LastLast