Thread: Shoot out in DC

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Shoot out in DC

Exercising their 2A rights

Obviously, this gunfight was started by Squirrels. If you watch the guy in the white shirt and white hat with the pistol at time seconds 38 - 44 you can clearly see he is shooting up in the air. The only reason he would shoot that way is if the target was either 2 miles away or it was in a tree. Given the number of buildings, it is unlikely that he could see a target two miles away, which leads me to the conclusion he was shooting at squirrels. Squirrels with guns can be extremely dangerous as they are very protective of their nuts.

Last edited by platoonDaddy; 06-17-20 at 08:22.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    We get a lot of shootings in my area where no one is hit. I have a theory that a lot of these guys don’t actually want to hit anyone. They just want the street cred. So they’ll squeeze off a few rounds and the neighborhood will know how tuff they are.

Feedback Score
    I found 2 things interesting at about 44 seconds, one of them goes to a long gun. (doesn't use it properly)

Then when the police arrive they end up talking to people where 2 of the shooters went. It seems like a nice neighborhood, too bad they have to live like this.

Feedback Score
    That looked like a bunch of s***** paintball players playing their first ever game. lolz and yes I said lolz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I found 2 things interesting at about 44 seconds, one of them goes to a long gun. (doesn't use it properly)

Then when the police arrive they end up talking to people where 2 of the shooters went. It seems like a nice neighborhood, too bad they have to live like this.
    Liberia-level shit there.

Northeast DC used to be a solid no-go zone. The post 9/11 gentrification in DC is pushing the housing costs so high that many of the most dangerous areas into Maryland.

Gratuitous Liberia pic. Where is General Butt Naked when you need him?
    C35D7958-A187-4F2B-846A-544443B3F62C.jpeg
    Attached Images Attached Images