Thread: 3 Colt M4 Carbine Lowers w/LE, Restricted, & Bullet Logos

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

3 Colt M4 Carbine Lowers w/LE, Restricted, & Bullet Logos

SOLD

I am selling 3 Semi-Auto Colt M4 Carbines. These are complete lower receivers that were LE trade-ins and they are in excellent condition with mainly handling marks. They were shipped from the Colt Factory as Models 6933 Colt Commando Carbines with 11.5" barrels and they have been removed from the ATF Registry as Short Barreled Rifles.

They have the LE prefix serial numbers. They are also marked "M4LE COLTS LAW ENFORCEMENT CAL 5.56MM" on the left side of the receiver with the Bullet Logo on each side of the M4LE stampings.

They are also marked "RESTRICTED MILITARY/GOVERNMENT/LAW ENFORCEMENT/EXPORT ONLY" on the right side of the receiver.

Serial Numbers are: LE022118
    LE022119
    LE022054

Price is $900.00 Each plus $25.00 shipping to an FFL Only. If you buy 2 or all three I will only charge you $25.00, Upper 48 States Only, and I will pickup the difference in shipping costs. No Sales to CA or any other Banned States. Before you buy please make sure your FFL will allow me to ship to him as a Non-FFL.

Payment Must be made with US Postal Service Money Orders Only. If you are local to me and have a Concealed Carry Permit I will do a local pickup. I am in zip code 19096 just out side of Phila. Pa.

Last edited by md66948; 06-19-20 at 05:21.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Additional Pictures: