Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chinese troops be gettin' medievel on India...

Feedback Score

Chinese troops be gettin' medievel on India...

Some pretty nasty sticks there. India is not very happy:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/picture-e...114452424.html

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    “Unarmed patrol” is the first part of their problem.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    “Unarmed patrol” is the first part of their problem.
    Seriously, thats usually called a "hike". Sometimes its called a "fund raiser" but it seems to be in the spirit of things being that they were set up by chinese "soldiers" wielding.... spiked clubs?!

Are both countries broke or something?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    In some of the old PC games some of the best / funnest "rules" were "Pistols and hand grenades and any armor only".

I propose they try that.

Feedback Score
    Apparently, in the "DMZ" (or whatever it's called) between the two countries, no firearms are allowed in that region, by treaty.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    The world's two most populated nations with nuclear arms at each other's throats? (not that they haven't been for a long time)

Normally, I'd say it'll blow over, but with the way 2020 is going so far...
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    Apparently, in the "DMZ" (or whatever it's called) between the two countries, no firearms are allowed in that region, by treaty.
    I’ve heard similar things about North Korean troops slipping over and clubbing people to death before disappearing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Co-gnARR View Post
    I’ve heard similar things about North Korean troops slipping over and clubbing people to death before disappearing.
    Well there was the 1976 "Tree-trimming incident".

We were about to push their shit in afterwards and had the forces in the air, on the sea, and on the ground to do it. We went in and didn't trim it, we cut that mother****r down! The Norks wisely didn't contest it.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Well there was the 1976 "Tree-trimming incident".

We were about to push their shit in afterwards and had the forces in the air, on the sea, and on the ground to do it. We went in and didn't trim it, we cut that mother****r down! The Norks wisely didn't contest it.
    That sounds about right. I was having a discussion with a Marine who was there around that time and he mentioned protocol changes following some Americans getting beaten to death.

Feedback Score
    This happens from time to time between China and India; China doesn't like India much better than Pakistan. There's so many disputed territories on both sides of the border. The thing is, India and China are a match for one another and even a non-nuclear war would be devastating on both countries. So normally I would doubt that either side would want to go to war with the other. But this is 2020, so...we'll see...
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast