Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flash Sale on 6/21 8PM for the Odin - all new weapon light (SF M600 competitor)

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by captdreifus View Post
    I just received mine in the mail. Great light, I’ve been using SF x300u and TLR1 HL’s on my rifles for years. Figured it’s time to get some more juice on the rifle. The gas pedal switch took some time to get used to, more often than not I’ve depressed past the low mode right into full power.

The mount seems to work fine, but as others have pointed out, it rattles in the locked position.

I do have a question about The power output. I’m new to these “high speed” batteries. So @ 2000 lumens for 2 minutes it steps down to 1000 lumens. Do I have to recharge the battery to get 2000 lumens again or wait a certain amount of time and I can get full power again without charging?

Thanks.
    The step-down is overheat protection. Once the thermal circuits reset, you should get 2,000 again.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by captdreifus View Post
    I just received mine in the mail. Great light, I’ve been using SF x300u and TLR1 HL’s on my rifles for years. Figured it’s time to get some more juice on the rifle. The gas pedal switch took some time to get used to, more often than not I’ve depressed past the low mode right into full power.

The mount seems to work fine, but as others have pointed out, it rattles in the locked position.

I do have a question about The power output. I’m new to these “high speed” batteries. So @ 2000 lumens for 2 minutes it steps down to 1000 lumens. Do I have to recharge the battery to get 2000 lumens again or wait a certain amount of time and I can get full power again without charging?

Thanks.
    Like mentioned above, this is themal protection. All high power flashlights do this, but not many advertise it. It's just thermodynamics.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    My buddy has one on his 300blk pistol. We took the can off and shot it with the sig brake that the light is positioned just forward of. 3 or 4 mag dumps didn't present any issues with the light or the switch staying connected. Time will tell, but its an interesting light for sure.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123