Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 11.5 barrel options

Feedback Score
    Initially when I bought my Sionics, I contemplated between the BCM and the Sionics; I bought the Sionics because it was a bit cheaper at the time and it came with the option of a FSB. I wish they still had that option.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I have a BCM 11.5 ELW barreled upper and it's a tad gassy, but with an A5H3 / Green SpringCo setup its fine suppressed or not.

I also scored a Colt 6933 upper for $399 last year and it has been great as well, although I've only had it out a handful of times on SBR and pistol lowers.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    Thanks! I’m still a fixed FSB guy. I like the BCM handguards overall but would prefer an Mlok version, but with the limited amount of stuff I hang off my guns Keymod is sufficient.

I’ve been using an “H” Buffer in it as it is the same SBR lower that I use with my 733 clone upper, which is also why it has a glossy old Colt A2 grip and a CAR stock (Although I do actually legitimately like CAR stocks)
    For comparison, Im running an h2 a d blue springco or wolff xtrapower spring (i think its the wolff as its supposed to be stronger).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123