I was hoping to post a pic of my new build, but apparently the host I was trying to use doesn't like guns; so, here's a link...https://photos.app.goo.gl/NkP41jvrmrjFaimE9

Nothing special, just a bunch of parts thrown together, but I think it looks pretty cool.

KAK flashcan
Ballistic Advantage 5.5" barrel with the muzzle threaded 1/2X36 (I didn't want to leave the chance of making a big mistake)
Handguard is just a freefloat tube that I cut down to fit the barrel and flashcan. There's really no room for rails to make much of a difference anyway.
Aero Precision upper without forward assist. My bolt doesn't support it, so I saved a few bucks. It was actually pretty cheap, I got it as a blem directly from Aero
Sig Romeo4M. Got it on sale to replace my 4T, while I was waiting for it to get back from Sig. The 4M is actually a pretty nice little sight. It's sitting on a 4T lower 1/3 mount.
BCG is from Faxon. I've had good luck with Faxon, so I gave it a try.
The lower is a Spike's multi cal and I'm using Endomags for now. If I like the way it shoots, I'm gonna get a mag block and switch to Colt pattern mags.
FCG will be a Tom's Tactical enhanced. It'll be here tomorrow. It's a pretty decent FCG for $40. When I got my first one, I thought it was covered with lube. It wasn't. The coating is just that slick.
The buffer is Guntec 8.2 oz. I hope it works.
Of course, the brace is an SBA3.

I'm gonna take it out tomorrow with a can full of ammo and see how it does.