Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I bought my son a G34 , what trigger

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    To preserve reliability and remain within factory spec, I would gather a collection of fire control parts and swap them until you have the combination you like best. It is a bit tedious and time consuming, but would prevent some of the reliability issues you might experience with some aftermarket options.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    Just shoot it a bit! Then gen5 34 should all ready have an aright trigger out of box. It will get better, I've been down the rabbit hole, in the end a glock that has had the s#$t shot out of it has the best glock trigger you can get.
    Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn. Ben Franklin

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    No worries! There’s a few more videos by JG going into really good detail about how the connector and trigger interface with each other and how tolerance stacking comes into play. Of course, you gotta watch a good number of videos to get that information put together.

I was the type of person who bought 20 connectors, 10 different trigger assemblies, plungers, springs etc. to try and find that perfect function. I never even knew this was a thing. Simple damn solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Thank you for these links dj!

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    What’s up with the second set of 10? Did you switch connectors and springs or try the pull on a different part of the trigger?

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    10 pull average.Attachment 62908

I also got this reading for a 10 pull average....??Attachment 62914

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Id opt for the poly version;

https://overwatchprecision.com/polyd...n5-compatible/

I can’t speak to their efficacy in Gen 5 pistols (all mine are G3) but a flat trigger is a flat trigger so the benefits should be congruent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can you get the flat trigger shoe / safety by itself? My G19 has a Lone Wolf 3.5 Connector that I'm happy with but the flat face trigger shoe would probably make it even better.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles11B View Post
    This.
    I agree....run it stock. The trigger will get better with time.

Ive went full circle.....stock G19, Wilson/STI/Baer 1911, CZ TSO, Vanek Glock trigger G17, back to stock Glock. The trigger doesn't matter as much as the time you put behind it, IMO. Ive learned they may feel different in dry fire, but in actual timed drills, the accuracy and speed is negligible. Take the reliability of factory trigger/springs and shoot the crap out of the gun.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Brother, I’d just run it stock.
    Glad I am not the only weirdo that runs stock triggers.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowski87 View Post
    Throw on a 3.5lb disconnection and leave the rest alone. Let him get some time on the gun and break things in as he gets better you can look at changing more things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This. Polish the parts if you want to speed up the process.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Isn't the 3.5 (-) connector just called the 4.5 (-) connector now? Glock having determined that the 3.5 never really gave an approximate 3.5 lb pull, but a 4.5 lb pull.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Yes, that is my understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Isn't the 3.5 (-) connector just called the 4.5 (-) connector now? Glock having determined that the 3.5 never really gave an approximate 3.5 lb pull, but a 4.5 lb pull.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast