Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RTIC coolers GTG?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Now I'm debating between the 65 and 45. Leaning towards the 45 for space constraints. Thanks for all the feedback everyone!
    Last edited by MWAG19919; 06-23-20 at 23:37.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I've heard great things about the Lifetime coolers from the folks who make the tables. Capacity exceeds numbers listed and they are reasonably priced.

Feedback Score
    They are good to go. I have the 65. It’s big. The55 would have been better for my use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I have 2 RTIC softside and 1 hard side and really like them all. Compare very well to Yeti

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I like my soft sided RTIC. It keeps things at temperature for a long time. Heck, for most of the times I use it, I just let the cold drinks keep everything else cool, no ice needed

I do wish there was Velcro to hold the grab handles together. They hand down pretty far when using the shoulder strap. Of course I’m too lazy too add one, so obviously not a big deal.

Sent from 80ms in the future

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    Infringement is one way to say it. They were straight copies really.
    “Savings directly to the consumer” haha
    Full-time LEO

Feedback Score
    I have an Rtic 20.
    Does it keep ice well?
    Yes it does.

The problem I have with it.
    For its size, it weighs too much.

I am probably going to sell it and go the next size up.

Don't bother with the Yeti icepacks. The Rubbermaid from Walmart work better and are much cheaper.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupflyer View Post
    I have an Rtic 20.
    Does it keep ice well?
    Yes it does.

The problem I have with it.
    For its size, it weighs too much.

I am probably going to sell it and go the next size up.

Don't bother with the Yeti icepacks. The Rubbermaid from Walmart work better and are much cheaper.
    Yeah the 20s are a waste of size and space. They don’t really starting worth it until 35-40 qt range.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I have the 65. As said, it is big. If its full, and you need to get it in the back of the truck, its ALMOST a two dude job. It can be done alone but you probably wont be telling the wife to do it.

I use mine for 4-10 day camp hunts mainly. Keep all cold food/beer inside, and then deer if there is a harvest.

Precool if at all possible, it will make a big difference in how long your ice will last, cutting it down by a few days if you don't. I fill it with as much ice as possible 12-24hrs before I'm set to leave.

Around town, boating, bbq, etc, and its a little big, I much prefer a 45 for those scenarios.

Feedback Score
    I have two Grizzly coolers and really like them. Every year they have a sale on July 4th and I buy another one need it or not. I’d rather pack a few that I can handle carrying myself than a monster I can’t. All keep ice very well. I use blocks for refrigerator stuff and bag ice for drinks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast