Thread: IWI Tavor TS12?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

IWI Tavor TS12?

Who uses or owns one? What do you think of it for "Social" situations? Is it too heavy with 15/16 rounds to be practical for extended use? Is reliability good these days with common shotgun shells? I'm using a lot of reduced recoil 2 3/4" buck and a few slugs.

Any thoughts of having a Vangcomp installed in one or is a regular modified open cylinder good enough? I need it to work to ~50 yards and need to avoid 'flyers' from buckshot loads. I prefer to use Federal #1's but, they can be hard to find. #4's open up too much for my Vangcomp barrel so, I tend to keep a lot of 00 or 000 on hand.

I'm looking to complement a Remington 1187 Gunsite for a low profile option, a Benelli, a USSS Remington 870 (14") and, a KEG-12 870.

Thanks,
    Sid

Feedback Score
    Buddy of mine has one. It's pretty much a range gun, but it's crazy fun to shoot. And that ability to swap out tubes is just nuts. I'm becoming a bigger fan of IWI Tavor as the days go by. First the X95, then the TS-12. Looking forward to what they're coming out with next

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks!