Thread: War/battle belt help

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

War/battle belt help

I'm looking for something that is velcro married. I want my holster, IFAK, mag pouches etc loaded on the outer belt that I can velcro to an inner belt that will go into normal pants, IE 1.5".
    I've found a few that I don't recognize: Warrior Poet sells one, but I'm worried it's a high markup imported thing, Trident Tactical? never heard of them, US Grunt gear?
    So, like I said, I don't know any of these, and I didn't really find much else in my searching.
    If anyone has some feedback, I'd appreciate it.

ETA: Didn't even think about AWS. I've got their OCPC. Looking pretty hard at their Lab belt shooter system.
    Last edited by czgunner; 06-23-20 at 12:37.

Feedback Score
    I have the raptor mark 2 I think. I'll have to look up the name but it's solid.

The one thing I wish these belts had was a little stiffer inner belt. When you're wearing it to the range it's not the most supportive if you are concealed carrying.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I would look at Snake Eater Tactical, Grey Ghost Gear, and HSGI. I have a Snake Eater Tactical that I have run for awhile for pistol courses and I really like it, my biggest complaint would be re-indexing with their pouches and they say 1.75 but you will want 2 inch belt loops, but the thing is exceptionally made for the price. I also own a GGG that I like because it is a cheaper knock of HSGI, the inner belt is padded and fits all the belt loops, also works just over a hoodie or jacket, the molle isn't as snug and the Esstac pouches tend to wiggle a bit, but when getting in and out of different shooting positions the mags wiggled into a place where my ever growing dad bod didn't mind the movement. HSGI I believe is tighter tolerances, I was going to purchase, but found the GGG on sale for just under $100 and thought I would give it a try.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    T-Rex Arms “Orion” belt has worked well for me.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I use Ronin Tactics Shuto belt. Great quality, great belt however, it's not something I'd use as a shtf/emergency belt. I do not like the velcro system since it would require me to already be wearing the velcro inner belt. When I take a class I show up wearing my regular belt with my edc. I then have to take my belt off, slide the velcro in.... At the end I have to do it all over again. That's not really something I see myself doing if I had to grab and go. I would want a belt that can just be thrown on.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

War/battle belt help

https://www.bluealphabelts.com/produ...uble-belt-rig/

Blue Alpha Gear is who makes the belts John (WPS) sells on his site. They are made right outside Atlanta, GA and are top quality.

Ronin also makes excellent belts. Either should fit your needs perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker865 View Post
    https://www.bluealphabelts.com/produ...uble-belt-rig/

Blue Alpha Gear is who makes the belts John (WPS) sells on his site. They are made right outside Atlanta, GA and are top quality.

Ronin also makes excellent belts. Either should fit your needs perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for that.
    I appreciate every bodies feedback.
    Because I love their carrier, I ordered the AWS belt.
    I do agree with the comment about needing to have the inner belt mounted vs having a grab and go. I suppose I may consider a second belt system in the future.
    For any that care, AWS told me on the phone that their belts are 2 weeks out.

Feedback Score
    Check out Eagle Industries Operator's Gun Belt.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance" Thomas Jefferson