Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brownell‘s pushing “new“ Magpul MP5 furniture.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Here's an interview Ballistic Radio did with Duane Liptak a couple of days ago, focusing on Magpul's MP5 stuff: link (49:08 long).
    " Political tags — such as [...], communist, democrat, [...], fascist, liberal, conservative, [...] — are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire. The former are idealists acting from highest motives for the greatest good of the greatest number. The latter are surly curmudgeons, suspicious and lacking in altruism. But they are more comfortable neighbors than the other sort. "
    - Robert Heinlein -

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Anyone know whether Magpul is planning on offering a grip housing for the K?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAngler1 View Post
    I will say the RTG Parts trigger group is a little bit on the heavy side. I’ll give it 500-1000 rounds to break it in and see what happens.

Did it come with a Sear Spring? I didn't buy a package of parts from them, but I did buy enough small parts to be 922r compliant, and I think this one here helped a lot

https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/M...-HK-136p10.htm

Feedback Score
    https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/M...S-137p6391.htm

This is what I bought for the Magpul trigger housing. I just put three mags through it Saturday. The trigger pull is a little bit on the heavy side and the reset feels longer than the HK Parts US made Navy pack I am using in my SP5k SBR. It works though and is acceptable for the intended use. Trust me though, my APC 9 SBR with the Geissele trigger feels far better.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123