Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brownell‘s pushing “new“ Magpul MP5 furniture.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Here's an interview Ballistic Radio did with Duane Liptak a couple of days ago, focusing on Magpul's MP5 stuff: link (49:08 long).
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Anyone know whether Magpul is planning on offering a grip housing for the K?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAngler1 View Post
    I will say the RTG Parts trigger group is a little bit on the heavy side. I’ll give it 500-1000 rounds to break it in and see what happens.

Did it come with a Sear Spring? I didn't buy a package of parts from them, but I did buy enough small parts to be 922r compliant, and I think this one here helped a lot

https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/M...-HK-136p10.htm

Feedback Score
    https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/M...S-137p6391.htm

This is what I bought for the Magpul trigger housing. I just put three mags through it Saturday. The trigger pull is a little bit on the heavy side and the reset feels longer than the HK Parts US made Navy pack I am using in my SP5k SBR. It works though and is acceptable for the intended use. Trust me though, my APC 9 SBR with the Geissele trigger feels far better.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123