Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will take the lead?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post

Also check out Matt Walsh on the Daily Wire. His last podcast details at least a half dozen black on white attacks with zero charges filed.
    https://youtu.be/od_cf0dOTZE

Video unavailable
    This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

And it's gone
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    Link worked for me
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    Come on, I stay on this site because I want to hear what you guys have to say. If you don't think we have to worry, you can leave it at that. I'm not trying to insult anyone, I'm not naive enough to think that running into the street guns blazing is the answer and I'd actually like open mic night, if it was a person like those here that have been down this road. Toppling statues, changing definitions, cramming down on rights, limiting the citizens 2A, penalizing for simply disagreeing with the left, not enforcing laws, borders, etc using three letter agencies against political opponents and controlling the media are warning signs Steyr, I just don't want to bury my head in the sand only to wake up in 3 years,five years, ten years and find it's too late right?
    Clearly, I don't have the definitive answer but this sure looks like stuff I've seen before and it never ended well.
    Then what do you want us to say - what do you want to hear? And if you were told that you were being recruited to target assassinate anyone who supports mob rule or un-equal application of justice, are you ready to drop everything (family, job, etc.) and join that movement? Are you ready to murder in the name of "Equal Justice" and Constitutional Rights to restore the United States to an earlier mindset and framework?

Too many of these discussions tiptoe around the killing aspect. It's always some glorious movement of proud Patriots restoring righteousness to the Country where the silent majority has been oppressed. You'll see 'em driving around with American Flags on poles secured to the back of their Jeep or Pickup Truck, tearing around the local town, letting you know they're MAGA to the MAX. This stuff is complicated, and it's going to take more than the Bubba element in society to sort it all out.

In the meantime I will continue to chase cows, and if ever called back to assist in the 2nd American Revolution, find me a single engine helicopter that I can practice with. Takeoff and flying are easy - precise landing requires a more delicate touch and I'd need a big field or parking lot to refresh my skills. Haven't piloted one in 20 years.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    Then what do you want us to say - what do you want to hear? And if you were told that you were being recruited to target assassinate anyone who supports mob rule or un-equal application of justice, are you ready to drop everything (family, job, etc.) and join that movement? Are you ready to murder in the name of "Equal Justice" and Constitutional Rights to restore the United States to an earlier mindset and framework?

Too many of these discussions tiptoe around the killing aspect. It's always some glorious movement of proud Patriots restoring righteousness to the Country where the silent majority has been oppressed. You'll see 'em driving around with American Flags on poles secured to the back of their Jeep or Pickup Truck, tearing around the local town, letting you know they're MAGA to the MAX. This stuff is complicated, and it's going to take more than the Bubba element in society to sort it all out.

In the meantime I will continue to chase cows, and if ever called back to assist in the 2nd American Revolution, find me a single engine helicopter that I can practice with. Takeoff and flying are easy - precise landing requires a more delicate touch and I'd need a big field or parking lot to refresh my skills. Haven't piloted one in 20 years.
    What I want to hear and what I want to see is that when these people that simply want to tear everything down start showing even an inkling to be somewhere, I want to know that when I go there first to show that not everyone wants that, I want to have those that don't want stuff torn down to be there too. Sitting around on our keyboards is great but so far that hasn't slowed down the statues being torn down, stores being destroyed, streets being painted with the name of what should in all reality be considered to be a terrorist group, they fit the definition at this point. What I want is to not see another person, whether they are known to me or not, get terrorized because they committed the crime of being out in their car and somehow became a target of opportunity for these jackwagons. I don't want to see another man get beat down in Macy's because he's white and no one cares, I don't want to see another 90 year old woman knocked to the ground because she's white and it's okay, I don't want to see any of this being excused by our politicians/media/LE as "protesters being protesters," that's what I want to see.

If that's expecting too much at this point and makes me irrational, then you know what, I'm okay with that. I'm not looking for anyone's "approval" or for anyone here to stand up for me, I'm looking for people to stand up, period. ESPECIALLY, people like yourself that have served and understand that no one wants to jump in with guns blazing and commit the same crimes that I'm trying to call out and have stopped. I can't imagine I'm in the minority on this but other than seeing how mad about it people are on the internet, I'm not seeing anyone doing much of anything about it and that bothers me; a lot. I will certainly not look to you or anyone else for your approval of how I feel or see things, but I do have an opinion and that opinion is a very strong one that "we" have let this go waay too far for waaaaay too long at this point and the law needs to be applied. Whether or not it hurts people's little snowflake feelings or makes black leftists matters' leaders unhappy that America wants to stay America should be irrelevant. I want LE to enforce the law. I want judges to judge these actions based on the law and legislation that covers this sort of criminal behavior to be enforced.
    Last edited by rocsteady; 08-11-21 at 10:45.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    This whole "it doesn't effect me directly" thing reminds me of a poem by some priest in Germany... some Niemöller guy. A nevermind, I can get a case of beer and Hulu has every season of the X-files....

This is why we will lose, because it's always "not time yet"
    Eh, I prefer Heemeyer over Niemöller, the message is much more direct.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well it's gone anti Christian now.
    They want to pull down Jesus from monuments and Church's, stained glass windows too.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post

Nah, you need to be a grunt next time. It builds character.

11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Video unavailable
    This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

And it's gone
    Of course!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Nah, you need to be a grunt next time. It builds character.
    I'm already a "character". When I completed my Officer's Accession Packet, I listed Infantry at the end of the list of preferences, even behind Ordnance and Quartermaster. I had no desire to be an 11A. Why walk when you can fly..... This song kind of says it all, considering my past Aviation life and the current problems of the World:

Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    Ditto this big time
    FBI is a leftist political strong arm these days
    Trump taps witch hunt proved this

Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    The FBI has been infiltrated and is not on our (Americas) side. Just look at the last 3 directors, McCabe, Comey, Muller, and the current one cant't be trusted either.

Also check out Matt Walsh on the Daily Wire. His last podcast details at least a half dozen black on white attacks with zero charges filed.
    https://youtu.be/od_cf0dOTZE

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast