Thread: Anyone use V7 Weapons .308/ 6.5 Creedmor?

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Anyone use V7 Weapons .308/ 6.5 Creedmor?

I'm considering getting an AR10, and I ideally want an LMT but the V7 options look pretty nice, although a little pricey. I can't really find many reviews on them though. Has anyone on here used one?

I'm mainly concerned with:

1. Reliably/ durability (do parts break, any stoppages, etc.)

2. Precision (how are the barrels)

3. How do they compare to LMT, KAC, etc.

I'm mostly looking at the 20" .308 Harbinger, and would be using it for a "precision" role out to 1,000yds. I'll have a Vortex 4.5-27x on it so I will be using this mainly for long distance, with some 0-100yds shooting. I'm also playing around with the idea of just getting the 22" 6.5CM instead, but not sure yet.
    Last edited by Zane1844; 06-24-20 at 10:19.
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

I have to sign off now & put my laptop in the microwave.
    - cqbdriver

Feedback Score
    I have both 308 and 6.5 by V 7.
    Are you still interested

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I had never heard of these rifles so I looked them up. For that kind of money you could buy an LMT MWS that would have better resale value. And bombproof design. if you buy give us a range report.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    What is a LMT/KAC?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by empiregladysNY24 View Post
    What is a LMT/KAC?
    LMT is another Manufacturer that makes really good rifles. Several are on military contracts around the country. Same with KAC (Knights Armament Company)

They are proven performers while V7 is a boutique brand IMO

I agree with pappabear 100%- Get the MWS

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    LMT is Lewis Machine &Tool. As already stated KAC is Knights Armament Corp. Both outstanding rifles both have Mil contracts around the world.

PB

Feedback Score
    I have 2 V7 rifles, a 16" 556 and a 8.25" 300BO SBR. the 16" rifle is 4 years old and closing in on 10k rounds with zero malfunctions or parts breakages. Not one thing has gone wrong. The SBR is new. The manufacturing quality and attention to detail in every component is as good or better than any other boutique manufacturer I have seen. Joel Allen who started the company, was Noveski's shop foreman if I am not mistaken. Its not inexpensive, but you get what you pay for.